Thread: DHS says that Americans need to be prepared for a power outage of up to 6 months

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post DHS says that Americans need to be prepared for a power outage of up to 6 months

DHS says that Americans need to be prepared for a power outage of up to 6 months

Monday, July 01, 2019 by: Melissa Smith

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-01-dhs-says-that-americans-need-to-be-prepared-for-a-power-outage-of-up-to-6-months.html
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Ya well take that one with a grain of salt considering where THAT article comes from. LOL

It is not in the interests of the Ruling Class to have such extensive power outages.
    The Ruling Classes surveillance network and the upcoming 5G control system require a lot of electricity.
    If and when the power goes out in a given area, the forced inconvenience to the Peasant Class will have to greatly out weigh the need to control and watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    The Ruling Classes surveillance network and the upcoming 5G control system require a lot of electricity.
    If and when the power goes out in a given area, the forced inconvenience to the Peasant Class will have to greatly out weigh the need to control and watch them.
    Bit of a conundrum isn’t it?

On one side if the power goes out for an extended period of time the unwashed, peasant masses will weed out the useless and infirm among them. Keep them fighting amongst themselves. I have no doubt the people in control will make this happen to protect themselves from a backlash.

And on the other side if the power goes out for an extended period of time the “Elites” lose a bit of control, but I bet they have thought this scenario out already.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

I'm sure the story to prepare is from DHS. I'm very impressionable, and when I saw how different a picture they showed - I thought it worth posting.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Sage advice is sage advice, no matter the source.

The powers that be don't want an outage. It would disrupt the whole bread-and-circus routine too badly. The Kardashians goes off ... even the most ignorant of people start thinking about the state of affairs and that doesn't benefit ANYONE in charge.

But assuming absolute competence in their capabilities is foolish. They promote and elevate due to ideological and subservience considerations, not skill and confidence. Most people who would be qualified engineers and caretakers have long since fled the system.

I live in a location where there's only minimal grid access anyway, and only at a very great cost. But like almost every poor area, EBT is the largest income source. I can provide for my needs ... but not for my neighbor's needs, and his neighbor's needs, and their neighbor's, and so on.

There have been rumors that Russian hackers are focused on the US electric grids.

The Texas grid, Ercot, borrows and lends power with Mexico when needed.

Reminds me of a Russian poster who threatened to nuke Texas... I told him to prepare to make war with Mexico too since much of its population now lives in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ya well take that one with a grain of salt considering where THAT article comes from. LOL
    Not doing the LOL bit but I will point out (with respect to Spike n Ree) that I would not trust Natural News to tell me that it gets dark after the sun sets in the evening.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Miradus, thanks SO MUCH for your insight here.....really helpful and appreciated.