Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Via Hot Air:
    Since the allegations about Jeffrey Epstein began making news more than a decade ago, there have been stories about how Epstein used private investigators to discourage some of the young women he had abused from participating in the legal effort against him. CNN re-reported on a few of these stories last month in the wake of Epstein’s arrest:
    At least three private investigators who police believed were working on Epstein’s behalf tracked down accusers and possible witnesses to the alleged attacks, according to the police reports. They sat in black SUVs outside the homes of accusers, questioned their current and former boyfriends, and chased one parent’s car off the road, according to police reports and a lawyer for three accusers. Epstein’s current attorney Reid Weingarten denied in a court filing Thursday any knowledge of the alleged car chase and said if it happened, it was not authorized by Epstein.
    Keep reading…

4 Chan broke the photo-shopped Maxwell pic story (vid)

August 23rd, 2019 Jeff Epstein Was Awan Contra Then And Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERJq2Pk_zU&list=WL&index=2&t=0s

August 30th, 2019. Correct Me, But We Have To Investigate Epstein’s Contacts If Barr Won’t (vid)