Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Think I'm going to be sick.

Don't know if this is the appropriate thread to post my thoughts, but I guess it's as good as any. I used to think that being informed and trying to seek truth from current events would lead to a better world for the "good guys". Recently, with the exposure of the deep sickness of pedophilia, drugs and the elite wanting to cull population, I seem to be overwhelmed.

After all of the exposure to the perpetrators of darkness, especially with elected leaders, i see little evidence of any consequences to this subhuman behavior. Few if any are held accountable and the truth seekers are demonized. Most pundits bemoan the problems, but other than hand wringing, the good guys get little justice. I am at the point of wanting to tune out. My wife and I have seen our circle of friends get smaller and smaller. I have tried to inform relatives and others of the truth that i have learned to be absolutely infallible, but they choose to keep on believing the false narratives. It is very disheartening.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    Don't know if this is the appropriate thread to post my thoughts, but I guess it's as good as any. I used to think that being informed and trying to seek truth from current events would lead to a better world for the "good guys". Recently, with the exposure of the deep sickness of pedophilia, drugs and the elite wanting to cull population, I seem to be overwhelmed.

After all of the exposure to the perpetrators of darkness, especially with elected leaders, i see little evidence of any consequences to this subhuman behavior. Few if any are held accountable and the truth seekers are demonized. Most pundits bemoan the problems, but other than hand wringing, the good guys get little justice. I am at the point of wanting to tune out. My wife and I have seen our circle of friends get smaller and smaller. I have tried to inform relatives and others of the truth that i have learned to be absolutely infallible, but they choose to keep on believing the false narratives. It is very disheartening.
    I totally get you
    Digging up truth is a dirty job and most people are happy to live in their false sense of reality.

I do believe that youtubers etc. Are reaching new people every day, our only hope is to wake more people out of their trance.

I know the feeling I fight it constantly. Take a break, you will recover your strength. Remember not everyone will be saved but that it's not your fault
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

As an example, I met with my former doctor yesterday. He wants to hire me to repair some wood rot on his house. We used to belong to a Christian men's group 20 years ago. He had to give up his practice 4 years ago. Obamacare made his methods of caring and spending time with patients a loser, financially.

We discussed his plan of going with the latest and greatest solar array on his roof. He wants to ditch his paid for fuel efficient car and Toyota Tundra in favor of 2 electric vehicles. I know he is a smart guy, but when confronted with contrary evidence of his proposal, he finally admitted that the "government subsidies" were a primary factor. He is a conservative, intelligent person, but I was shocked as to how he trusts big gov, the very entity that put him out of business.

As an example, I met with my former doctor yesterday. He wants to hire me to repair some wood rot on his house. We used to belong to a Christian men's group 20 years ago. He had to give up his practice 4 years ago. Obamacare made his methods of caring and spending time with patients a loser, financially.

We discussed his plan of going with the latest and greatest solar array on his roof. He wants to ditch his paid for fuel efficient car and Toyota Tundra in favor of 2 electric vehicles. I know he is a smart guy, but when confronted with contrary evidence of his proposal, he finally admitted that the "government subsidies" were a primary factor. He is a conservative, intelligent person, but I was shocked as to how he trusts big gov, the very entity that put him out of business.

Who told him you can recharge an electric car with solar panels?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Who told him you can recharge an electric car with solar panels?
    That's the sixty-four thousand dollar question, Lenno. He claims that the roofer, affiliated with GAF, a large roofing materials company, showed him figures that it was possible to power his entire home and " help" with charging the two vehicles. I don't buy it for a minute. His house is about 3,000 sq. feet, two story, and the covenants won't allow any panels to be visible from the street side. Lots of valleys on that roof also. He also said company will guarantee panels for 25 years.

His current roof is only 11 years old. My guess is: Tear off and new roof.....$ 25 - 30 thousand. ( yes, with new Florida code requirements, it ain't cheap to get just a decent grade asphalt shingle roof.

Solar array with controls: Not a clue, because all the companies want you to hear is that it's subsidized.
    New electric vehicles: At least $ 130 thousand. He wants the Tesla pickup. Not sure about his wife's choice.

My take: Way too much cost for the "calculated benefits". Physics, doesn't add up. Bottom line.... Why do people fall for this BS? This guy is not wealthy. Yes, he is a doctor, retired mostly, but primary income is his Air Force pension. Not a lot.

Incidentally, his current monthly electric bill runs about $220 per month. My house is a little smaller than his, but my average is $ 120 per month. I have two A/C systems and all of the normal appliances with the exception of a gas dryer. Difference is, my 25 year-old house has 6-inch walls and super-efficient windows that I built myself. Last year during a bad cold spell in January, I burned my woodstove non-stop for 9 days. Power bill that month was $70 and 40 of that was fixed, not related to power used. Yes, it can get cold here in the Panhandle. Even in July/August my bill runs about $ 150. Two story, 2,400 sq. ft. I would never consider solar.

Incidentally, his current monthly electric bill runs about $220 per month. My house is a little smaller than his, but my average is $ 120 per month. I have two A/C systems and all of the normal appliances with the exception of a gas dryer. Difference is, my 25 year-old house has 6-inch walls and super-efficient windows that I built myself. Last year during a bad cold spell in January, I burned my woodstove non-stop for 9 days. Power bill that month was $70 and 40 of that was fixed, not related to power used. Yes, it can get cold here in the Panhandle. Even in July/August my bill runs about $ 150. Two story, 2,400 sq. ft. I would never consider solar.

My home is 1500', it was 900' but I executed a total rebuild, some of the exterior walls are 8" the rest are 6". No AC as I rarely need it. I run the wood stove all day, every day in winter. My water heater is the major power consumer and my bill is usually under $130.