Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

Major Patriot

@MajorPatriot

3h··New York Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Barbara Sampson, who previously ruled that Jeffrey Epstein’s death on Aug. 10, 2019 was a suicide...

...RESIGNED YESTERDAY, the first day of Ghislaine Maxwell's trial.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Epstein's Pilot Names Names, Recalls Shuttling Clinton, Trump, Spacey And Prince Andrew

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...in-Predictions
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fashion Designer Who Died Day Before Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Was Named In Sex Trafficking Lawsuit Against Epstein’s Brother

by Andrew White | National FileNovember 30th 2021, 1:45 pm

Deceased designer Virgil Abloh was listed as a "defendant" in a now-dismissed lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein's brother by a woman alleging she was sex trafficked.
    Last edited by Lenno; 11-30-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Marilyn Manson's home was raided as part of an ongoing sexual assault investigation yesterday and the search warrant was served yesterday of all days.

Happenings yesterday include:
    Ghislaine Maxwell trial began.
    Jussie Smollett trial began.
    Multiple resignation announcements.
    Marilyn Manson raided.
    What a day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...er/8804916002/

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/583

I'm sure it's nothing

Think I'm going to be sick.

Don't know if this is the appropriate thread to post my thoughts, but I guess it's as good as any. I used to think that being informed and trying to seek truth from current events would lead to a better world for the "good guys". Recently, with the exposure of the deep sickness of pedophilia, drugs and the elite wanting to cull population, I seem to be overwhelmed.

After all of the exposure to the perpetrators of darkness, especially with elected leaders, i see little evidence of any consequences to this subhuman behavior. Few if any are held accountable and the truth seekers are demonized. Most pundits bemoan the problems, but other than hand wringing, the good guys get little justice. I am at the point of wanting to tune out. My wife and I have seen our circle of friends get smaller and smaller. I have tried to inform relatives and others of the truth that i have learned to be absolutely infallible, but they choose to keep on believing the false narratives. It is very disheartening.

As an example, I met with my former doctor yesterday. He wants to hire me to repair some wood rot on his house. We used to belong to a Christian men's group 20 years ago. He had to give up his practice 4 years ago. Obamacare made his methods of caring and spending time with patients a loser, financially.

We discussed his plan of going with the latest and greatest solar array on his roof. He wants to ditch his paid for fuel efficient car and Toyota Tundra in favor of 2 electric vehicles. I know he is a smart guy, but when confronted with contrary evidence of his proposal, he finally admitted that the "government subsidies" were a primary factor. He is a conservative, intelligent person, but I was shocked as to how he trusts big gov, the very entity that put him out of business.