Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What's the over/under on Epstein's life expectancy?

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Q Anon is saying Epstein is in DANGER.
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039585
    Jul 14 2019 14:47:53 (EST) How do you eliminate a LIABILITY?
    Where is EPSTEIN being held?
    Reconcile.
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    POWERful people connected?
    PANIC.
    Q
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

I want to get in early and predict "filled with remorse ... hangs himself in jail cell."

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Power Failure and then this.... ?

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Did I miss something?
    Wasn't there to be a bail hearing for Epstein today?
    I do not see anything more than older posts on Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Wasn't there to be a bail hearing for Epstein today?
    I do not see anything more than older posts on Epstein.
    What We Learned From Jeffrey Epstein’s Bail Hearing

A federal judge on Monday delayed a decision on bail for Jeffrey Epstein, who is locked up at the Metropolitan Correctional Center following his arrest last week on sex-trafficking charges. U.S. District Judge Richard Berman said he will deliver his decision Thursday.
    Epstein’s lawyers argued that the 66-year-old should be allowed to await trial at his $77 million Manhattan mansion. He offered the home itself and his private jet as collateral for his bond. His lawyers also said he’d de-register his jet, hand over his passport, and agree to electronic monitoring.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...l-hearing.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    What We Learned From Jeffrey Epstein’s Bail Hearing

A federal judge on Monday delayed a decision on bail for Jeffrey Epstein, who is locked up at the Metropolitan Correctional Center following his arrest last week on sex-trafficking charges. U.S. District Judge Richard Berman said he will deliver his decision Thursday.
    Epstein’s lawyers argued that the 66-year-old should be allowed to await trial at his $77 million Manhattan mansion. He offered the home itself and his private jet as collateral for his bond. His lawyers also said he’d de-register his jet, hand over his passport, and agree to electronic monitoring.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...l-hearing.html
    I don't think they can afford to give this guy bail. Not only is he a HUGE flight risk ... he's got enough money to have himself spirited out to a non-extradition country and live happily for the rest of his life.

But there's also known links to a lot of VERY well-connected people. He needs to remain in protective custody. Either because he may be killed OR because he might actually be suicidal.

But judges don't face any consequences for bail decisions. We had a guy released last year who committed violence, was arrested and charged then given probation, he fled to Las Vegas where he committed more violence and was arrested, was brought back to Hawaii to face trial for violence and bail jumping, then GIVEN BAIL.

He of course jumped that bail and went on to shoot and kill a police officer here. The consequences to the judge who kept giving a violent, repeat offender bail? None.

US Judge Unseals Prince Andrew’s ‘Sex Slave’ Documents Related to Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffrey-epstein/