Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The two prison guards who failed to check on Jeffrey Epstein every 30 minutes were both 'working long overtime shifts at the understaffed jail' on the night he killed himself, sources claim
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk...
    I hope they are on suicide watch and someone is checking on them every thirty minutes.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Epstein Kept ‘Meticulously Detailed’ Secret Diary By: Daily Mail 5 hours ago

OOPS
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rothschild, Mike Bloomberg and Henry Kissinger.
    Chuck Schumer was caught accepting money from accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein

There are 153 names in the first 10 pages of Epstein’s personal phone directory, and it’s 92 pages long. It’s easy to extrapolate by the first 10 pages that Epstein’s personal phone book contains over 1,300 names. Did Epstein have a close personal relationship with over 1,300 people? It’s highly doubtful!
    However, it’s highly probable that Epstein had close personal relationships with people who were frequent fliers on the Lolita Express. It’s also probable that Epstein had close personal relationships with people that he gave money to. And although Chuck Schumer’s name isn’t found in Epstein’s personal phone book, we could infer that the two are connected because Epstein repeatedly gave money to Schumer.
    As Patrick Howley put it in Big League Politics, “Chuck Schumer was caught accepting money from accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, and now he’s making a show of giving the money away, just as he did with his Harvey Weinstein donations.”
    Schumer didn’t have a problem taking money from Epstein until recently when he made a spectacle of giving the money away. Schumer has known that Epstein is a child sex offender since 2008, but he kept the money until the recent rehash of the Epstein case.

Continued below...

Watch: Elites Implicated In Epstein Crimes Celebrate Day After Death

Greg Reese - August 12, 2019 -
    The day after billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell under suspicious circumstances, elites implicated in his crimes by thousands of pages of court documents, like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton, hit the town to celebrate! You’d never know it from the photo, but this man’s name trended all day yesterday […]

Epstein Cover-Up Awakens World to Shadow Global Government – Watch Live

The Alex Jones Show - August 12, 2019 -
    Learn what the MSM doesn’t want you to know!

Dozens Of FBI Agents Raid Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’ After Billionaire’s Suspicious Death By: Jamie White | INFOWARS.COM 9 mins ago
    DOJ investigating 'suicide' in jail and persons related to Epstein's trafficking activity

Official Calls For Investigation Into Epstein’s France Connections By: RT 9 hours ago
    French minister says probe must be launched despite prison death

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Official Calls For Investigation Into Epstein’s France Connections By: RT 9 hours ago
    French minister says probe must be launched despite prison death
    Indeed.
    Bourdain was ganked in France.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler