Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Indeed.
    Bourdain was ganked in France.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

August 13th, 2019 Epstein's Teneo Connects All The Dots To Uranium One

\ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilKgNQQC2gohe
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default went out like several others who 'knew too much'

The New York Post reported:
    Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his Lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.
    The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law-enforcement source said Monday.
    Epstein was “unresponsive” when he was discovered in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center around 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the federal Bureau of Prisons has said.
    The Post reported that staffers attempted to revive Epstein

EXCLUSIVE: Sandy Berger, Joins Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Larry Summers from the Clinton Administration, All Connected to Epstein’s Express and/or Epstein’s Orgy Island!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-orgy-island/

What Really Happened to Jeffrey Epstein? What the talking heads are saying about Jeffy's death
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuyfCWr00Ro

Warden Shirley Skipper-Scott Sued Holder for Racism – Then Got Promoted to NY City’s MCC Where Epstein Died
    Shirley Skipper-Scott, worked as a “social scientist” in the federal system for several years at the GS-12 level
    Then, she sued AG Eric Holder for employment discrimination in 2013 (Mississippi SD, # 3:13-cv-00017 ), resolved the case in 2016, and saw her career blossom into federal prison administration at the GS-14 level, i.e., in the top 10% of federal payscale, thereafter.

NOT! the sort of person to sell out her position for personal gain