Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

commentary on the Robach affair:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

No, really, he did not kill himself Hillary Clinton phones the Suicide-Hotline and says "Hi, I'd like to place an order."

Epstein Guards Arrested, Another Alleged Epstein Victim Comes Forward

Do they have any information to offer?
    Via Daily Mail:
    Two correctional officers who were responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein when he killed himself in his New York jail cell have been arrested.
    The two federal Bureau of Prisons employees were taken into custody early Tuesday, sources told the New York Times.
    They are expected to be charged in the U.S. District Court in Manhattan later on Tuesday over their alleged failure to check on the millionaire pedophile in his cell.
    The officers on Epstein’s unit at the federal jail are suspected of failing to check on him every half-hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to claim they had.
    The pending charges are the first in connection with the 66-year-old’s death after he took his own life in August at the Metropolitan Correctional Center while awaiting trial on charges of sexually abusing teenage girls.
    Keep reading…

EXCLUSIVE: Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile's eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and 'underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7703257/New-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch-pedophiles-eight-person-party-shower.html

Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope; Executive ‘Suicide’ Before FBI Questioned Him

https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins-private-banker-at-deutsche-executive-suicide-before-feds-questioned-him/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm