Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

Unbelievable! Shocking! God have mercy!

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested, Sources Say

Death certificate already printed

Bronze Jeffrey Epstein Statue Found In Albuquerque

Figure of dead Democrat pedophile mysteriously appears in front of city hall

Jamie White | Infowars.com - July 1, 2020
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-sources-say/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Heard about the statue,,,it even had armed security. Strange times for sure.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Virginia Giuffre Ordered to Destroy Files That Contain Names of Epstein Associates

Paul Joseph Watson - July 3, 2020 -
    Documents were “improperly obtained.”

JAMES BIDEN (JOE BIDEN'S BROTHER) GOT SOME CHEAP ASS DEAL ON A ****ING ISLAND FROM A LOBBYIST

how the **** does the biden family own a ****ing island across from epstein sex island and no one is talking about it

apparently there's tons of subs in the area too and ghislaine maxwell ****ing has a sub license

WHAT IS HAPPENING

https://therealdeal.com/2020/02/02/a...sing-eyebrows/

A land deal between Joe Biden’s brother and a favored lobbyist is raising eyebrows
    Called "Water Island" He was given a low price by a Mr. Green, a lobbyist of his brother Joe Biden. Who would work with Joe on the Senate Judiciary Committee for a decade.
    it's across from epstein island

She got da COVID!

Fox cropped that pic. Search to find the 'whole' pic,but be warned you may not like what one finds.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Fox cropped that pic. Search to find the 'whole' pic,but be warned you may not like what one finds.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Deutsche Bank Agrees to Pay $150 Million Fine Over Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

RT - July 7, 2020 -
    Bank “failed to properly monitor account activity conducted on behalf of the registered sex offender”