Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Exactly...

And Green Man you have nothing to say about Billy Jeff going on the Lolita Express at least 25 times? Why would anyone want to reason with someone like you?
    The fragment is my post above is the only one that referred directly to Trump. There were many places where Sec. Labor Alexander Acosta (Trump's appointee) involves Trump only tangentially.

I'm neither giddy about Trump's relation with Epstein since 1987 nor traumatized about Clinton's "dozens" of jet trips aboard Epstein's airplane. The imprecise number from the article suggests that there would have to have been at least 24 so 25 trips
    seems highly plausible.

Any film that could be used to blackmail Bill Clinton has passed it's 'sell by date." Anything that Epstein has on anybody is either stale or fresh, depending on the office that the prospective blackmailee now holds. Obviously, anything on a long-ago president would not be as valuable as something on a cabinet secretary or sitting president.

Epstein's island in the VI was discovered to have at least two hidden cameras. I'd love to see the guest list for that place!

Hacker 4chan Exposes Fake Photos on Twitter

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Maybe this is what Mark Taylor’s been talking about with this being the beginning of many other big names being exposed. In fact Nancy Pelosi‘s daughter said today that many favorite politicians names may be coming out. This could be significant
    Stuff like that is almost certainly pure fantasy. Not everything that comes across the news wire is the iceberg tip of a behind-the-scenes power struggle to the death between, well, some supposed White Hats and some supposed Black Hats. The vast majority of such crap is just made up by the purveyors of clickbait aimed at the naive and paranoid.

The far likelier story is that Epstein is pretty much what he appears to be: a well-connected billionaire who has a taste for underage girls. He has used his influence and connections and relationships to avoid the consequences up to now, but my guess is that this time around all those folks will have pretty much deserted him. He can still afford a very high-end legal team, though. His best chance would be to delay and obstruct for as long as possible until the short-attention-span public and media have moved the spotlight to a different titillating story, then cut a deal with an exhausted prosecution. I don't think he avoids jail time, but the question is how long, and under what conditions. It could be six months in a Club Fed followed by a very lengthy lightly supervised probation, or if everybody's in a bad mood and think the public is still watching, he could end up doing a serious bid in a not-very-nice place.

Which legally would invalidate most any claim he makes, as well as provide a built-in legal defense for anyone he names.

He would have to provide specific evidence and swear under-oath that he saw X actually having intercourse with someone that he can provide definitive proof was under age.

And the quality of lawyers these guys can afford are going to DESTROY that claim, as well as being able to say he was coerced into naming high-profile names in return for a lighter sentence. Which it would seem is the case.

And since all he's being asked to do is name names, he could literally name ANY name, with or without evidence. Like the Salem Witch Trials, girls accused would name someone they had a grudge with to take them down with them.

So while you may ooo and aaah over this ... it's not exactly sound legal strategy or in any way useful for what we'd consider justice.

"Stuff like that is almost certainly pure fantasy. Not everything that comes across the news wire is the iceberg tip of a behind-the-scenes power struggle to the death between, well, some supposed White Hats and some supposed Black Hats. The vast majority of such crap is just made up by the purveyors of clickbait aimed at the naive and paranoid."

Check-out the EXIT sign above the TWIN doors:

So dishonest. We call it the New York Nazi Times for a reason.

I’ve been noticing how the Liberal media’s trying to peg POTUS to Epstein. The truth of it is Trump kicked Epstein out of his country club in 2010 for “hitting” on the underaged daughter of another member. Trump’s been after Epstein ever since and was active in the FL investigation. An investigation which Epstein copped a plea, but became a convicted registered sex offender. But that was a state conviction not Federal.

Bill Clinton’s been to Epstein’s “Rape Island” 24-26 times and Hillary’s been to Epstein’s island 6 times.

Trump’s never been there.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Would that 5 year plea deal sentence be like last time and have to be in jail only at night?

There was a joke in the British TV show "The IT Crowd" where one of the wealthy members of the show got into trouble and the wealthy community mobilized to prevent a "Conrad Black" situation, stating that "no wealthy person has been to prison in 300 years!"

Any film that could be used to blackmail Bill Clinton has passed it's 'sell by date." Anything that Epstein has on anybody is either stale or fresh, depending on the office that the prospective blackmailee now holds. Obviously, anything on a long-ago president would not be as valuable as something on a cabinet secretary or sitting president.