Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Looks like George Clooney to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Not a big Coulter fan nowadays but she usually gets right to the point.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ver-up-part-2/

Last week, we reviewed our ruling class’s strange lack of interest in Jeffrey Epstein’s child molestation ring, in which so many of them played a part. The media cover-up is second only to the government cover-up, with prosecutors delivering loss after loss in cases they’ve been forced to bring (by the police and the public) against the accused child molester.

Jean-Luc Brunel: Jeffrey Epstein-linked French fashion agent found dead in cell

• Brunel was awaiting trial on charges of rape of minor and sexual harassment
    • He was suspected of being involved in global paedophile ring
    • Prosecutors accused him of finding young girls for Epstein

https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-41362661.html

We'll never know who he was going to rat out.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

I am sure that this woman is smart enough to have more than one list in places with more than one trusted person just for this scenario. Of course, I could be wrong, but, she has made it further than I ever expected.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/19/ghislaine-maxwells-fami