Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Predictions...

Hmmm. Common ground. I wouldn't have suspected.

https://reason.com/2019/06/26/hawaii...es-dont-occur/

Hawaii just tried to reign in the rogue government's ability to do this, but the governor is threatening veto.

Imagine ... a governor stating that the people don't have a right to tell the government that it can't steal the property of people who haven't been convicted of a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    EVEN if the charges are true ... you can't support this.

Property seizure is a heinous crime by the state. They haven't even proven that he's committed the crime yet and those corrupt prosecutors are already drooling over his property.
    Totalitarian at the best.I agree fully.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

So, another Jeff Sessions? Yeah, Barr will not be in the loop about Epstein.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    EVEN if the charges are true ... you can't support this.

Property seizure is a heinous crime by the state. They haven't even proven that he's committed the crime yet and those corrupt prosecutors are already drooling over his property.
    Have to agree. Due process is required, no matter how much we would want him to hang.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post
    Have to agree. Due process is required, no matter how much we would want him to hang.
    And the property should never, ever go to the state.

A $75 million dollar trust fund set up for his victims, after he's convicted ... that I would approve of.

Is it possible the $75 million estate was seized to protect potential evidence? I mean they busted into his luxury apt. and seized evidence before anyone could tamper with it.

Yesterday I listened to Deplorable McAllister, Praying Medic, Bernie from Truth & Art TV, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs [substitute] and Hannity. It's really complicated. And apparently the two charges are just a “hold” to keep Epstein in custody. More charges to come. Epstein's the Swamp's Enemy #1 at this point because he has all the dirt....some of which is probably sitting in a $75 million mansion.

As an aside, Robert Mewller was director of the FBI when Epstein was being tried as a sex offender. Had there been a credible connection between Trump and Epstein Mewller would have dropped it on us by now.

Got my popcorn. Ready for the show!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

The list of clients includes at least one Brit PM AWA other prominent US politicians
    Breaking: Bill Clinton Issues Statement On Jeffrey Epstein, Doesn’t Help Himself

The problem with that?
    Flight logs show he took at least 26 trips on the plane, with at least five of them without the Secret Service.
    Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.
    Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.
    Notice Clinton’s statement doesn’t actually say he only was on the plane four times, but it’s constructed to have you read it that way. It just says he took four trips between 2002 and 2003.
    And he was frequently traveling with New York socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein’s assistant, Sarah Kellen, both of whom were investigated by the FBI and Palm Beach Police for recruiting girls for Epstein and his friends.
    Victoria Roberts, one of the victims, claims she saw Clinton on the island, although the logs do not show that.
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Is it possible the $75 million estate was seized to protect potential evidence? I mean they busted into his luxury apt. and seized evidence before anyone could tamper with it.
    BINGO!
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/feds-s...y-epstein/amp/
    Feds say they have ‘devastating evidence’ against Jeffrey Epstein
    By Bruce Golding
    July 8, 2019

The feds have “devastating evidence” against Jeffrey Epstein that includes notes and messages seized from his Manhattan townhouse that corroborate the claims of women who allege he sexually abused them there when they were underage, according to court papers filed Monday.

The raid on the convicted pedophile’s Upper East Side home also turned up hundreds if not thousands of photos of “nude and partially nude young women or girls,” including one whose lawyer says she was underage at the time.

“The defendant, a registered sex offender, is not reformed, he is not chastened, he is not repentant; rather he is a continuing danger to the community and an individual who faces devastating evidence supporting deeply serious charges,” Manhattan federal prosecutors wrote.

In support of that contention, the feds noted his remarks to The Post in 2011, when Epstein tried to downplay his notorious reputation by claiming, “I’m not a sexual predator, I’m an ‘offender.'”

“It’s the difference between a murderer and a person who steals a bagel,” he insisted.

The court papers were filed in a bid to deny Epstein bail on charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy, and provide examples of his “vast wealth,” including the $77 million townhouse and a $12 million estate in Palm Beach, Florida, as well as his primary residence, which is a private island in the US Virgin Islands.

His sex registration documentation of ‘current vehicles’ lists no fewer than 15 motor vehicles, including seven Chevrolet Suburbans, a cargo van, a Range Rover, a Mercedes-Benz sedan, a Cadillac Escalade and a Hummer II,” prosecutors said.

The 66-year-old financier — who is not married and has no kids or other immediate family — also has access to two private jets and has been recorded by US Customs and Border Protection flying to or from a foreign country more than 20 times since Jan. 1, 2018, according to court papers.

Prosecutors said: “There can be little doubt that the defendant is in a position to abandon millions of dollars in cash and property securing any potential bond and still live comfortably for the rest of his life.”

The court papers also cite “credible allegations” that Epstein has a history of “witness tampering, harassment or other obstructive behaviors” that included paying private investigators who tailed the father of an accuser in Florida and forced his vehicle “off the road.”
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Hollywood, Media Partied With Epstein After His Plea To Soliciting Underage Girl, Clintons Invited His ‘Fixer’ To Chelsea’s Wedding

This was AFTER he got out of jail for his 13-month sentence for soliciting prostitution from a minor.
    Via Daily Beast:
    On the evening of December 2nd, 2010, a handful of America’s media and entertainment elite—including TV anchors Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos, comedienne Chelsea Handler, and director Woody Allen—convened around the dinner table of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. It wasn’t just any dining room, but part of a sprawling nine-story townhouse that once housed an entire preparatory school. And it wasn’t just any sex offender, but an enigmatic billionaire who had once flown the likes of former President Bill Clinton and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak around the world on his own Boeing 727. Last spring, Epstein completed a 13-month sentence for soliciting prostitution from a minor in Palm Beach. Now he was hosting a party for his close friend, Britain’s Prince Andrew, fourth in line to the throne.
    More:
    Much of Epstein’s entrée into New York society can be credited to Ghislaine Maxwell, the superbly well-connected daughter of the late press magnate Robert Maxwell. Epstein started dating her in the 1990s. The romantic relationship ended after a few years, but they have remained close ever since. Last week two victims publicly alleged that Ghislaine procured them for Epstein, one at age 15 from a Mar-a-Lago country club locker room. Virginia Roberts, now 27, who was Epstein’s sexual plaything for several years, told the Mail on Sunday. “Ghislaine sent me to a dentist to have my teeth whitened and I went for Brazilian waxes. He wanted me to look pre-pubescent.”
    Now, New York friends are suddenly hesitant to talk about Maxwell. “She’s a high-end ‘fixer’,” and so what? they ask. “No one in café society gives a damn that a 15-year-old girl gives massages,” says one frequent charity-benefit guest. “She gets people into parties and runs around for a lot of people.” As to the fallout from her association with Epstein, he says, “If you’re Mike Huckabee it would matter but not if you’re Ghislaine Maxwell.”
    And the Clintons invited Maxwell to Chelsea’s wedding in July 2010.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."