Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Darker Shade Of Pale

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Antichrist atheists love to quote a few individual Bible verses that **might appear** to the uneducated to support their evil cultural marxist lies.

Of course, the favorite of cultural marxists who promote every abominable mind, body and soul destroying evil is... "judge not."

That's why it's important to read/understand the entire Bible.

One can not truly understand individual verses without the context of the entire Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    So you think Jesus is going to come back and destroy me, a Christian by the way, because my grandmother was black?

I don't even know what religion you are, you're such a sick mess. It certainly isn't Christianity. You quote the bible a lot but I don't think you understand any of it, either in a religious or a historical context.

I think you're just a hate filled mess. Certainly not a follower of Jesus.
    You got that right. And racism starts with those like THAT. What a pity this world is with those that can not except that disputer the color of ones skin. They are just as WHITE INSIDE that ANYONE. And that includes this X dude.
    A mixed marriage is just as common today as it should be and let what happened in the PAST be the PAST. The South LOST GIT OVER IT~!!!

How many know that the FISRT interracial Kiss on national TV was in Star Trek~!! Yes that Long Ago.

That Star Trek kiss was such bunk. Uhuru was beautiful! Really? He's going to fight THAT hard not to kiss her? C'mon.

Especially not after several seasons of him smooching GREEN girls.

As if on cue, trolls come out of the woodwork.

The cultural marxist trolls on this forum are the same type of trolls that also populate other forums. They all have the same destructive race-mixing "days of Noah" and sodomite "days of Lot" mentality.

In the Bible, such trolls are called vessels of wrath doomed to destruction. Beware, or they will take you with them !

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

In the Bible, such trolls are called vessels of wrath doomed to destruction. Beware, or they will take you with them !

Hope you don't turn leprous! (Num. 12:10)
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.