Thread: Congo: Ebola + Measles = 3500 deaths

Default Congo: Ebola + Measles = 3500 deaths

"Massive Loss Of Life": 3,500 Deaths As Simultaneous Ebola & Measles Outbreaks Hit Congo - Zerohedge

World Health Organization (WHO) officials released new staggering numbers this week on the death toll from central Africa's latest deadly Ebola virus outbreak.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...measles-deaths
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Measles and Ebola in the same sentence? Since when has Measles been serious? When I was little getting the Measles was celebrated as a welcome break from school and NOT in the least bit thought of as serious. Are they trying to DOWN Play Ebola...................?

Ebola is DEADLY SERIOUS.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Measles and Ebola in the same sentence? Since when has Measles been serious? When I was little getting the Measles was celebrated as a welcome break from school and NOT in the least bit thought of as serious. Are they trying to DOWN Play Ebola...................?

Ebola is DEADLY SERIOUS.
    It's true that when I came along measles was not a big deal, except for women who were pregnant. However, in some countries in Africa, most people are malnourished even to the point of starvation. Congo is such a place. What is a minor illness for a healthy person can be deadly for someone who is weakened by famine.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System