Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIndsay Graham on Trump:He Doesn't Have a Clue on Anything;only wants his numbers Up

Default LIndsay Graham on Trump:He Doesn't Have a Clue on Anything;only wants his numbers Up

Lindsay Graham said this in 2015. Does anyone here think it's true today? Or does it even matter?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...y-graham-2016/

I heard Lindsey Graham on Kilmead today. he has very high praise for Trump and cited how he is great in so many ways.

Graham knows which side of the bread is buttered. He goes where he gets.
    As a pro politician his word is less than dirt.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

He's a globalist, playing the inside card right now. Hannity is either a tool and a fool, or a liar. He lives n breathes lindsey.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

I trust Graham as far as I can throw an 18-wheeler.

Remember back than he was part of the Anti-Trump alliance of Republicats..

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Or...did he have a change of heart after McCain died? Was he finally free to think and say what he wanted?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Or...did he have a change of heart after McCain died?
    Nah,just the same opportunistic, wishes he was tough send some our boys to war little girl he was for McCain.

Or...did he have a change of heart after McCain died?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

You hit on something Laura19. Since his old buddy croaked, he has been one of the most reasonable, conservative senators out there. His immigration stance makes sense and he consistantatly points out the errors of the Dems. I used to see through his neocon opinions, but those have really moderated. He even admits that Trump won him over.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    You hit on something Laura19. Since his old buddy croaked, he has been one of the most reasonable, conservative senators out there. His immigration stance makes sense and he consistantatly points out the errors of the Dems. I used to see through his neocon opinions, but those have really moderated. He even admits that Trump won him over.
    Yeah, does seem to be reasonable now, doesn't he? But it is hard to shake his former version of himself. Well, I hope he stays this way. BTW, is he gay or what?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.