Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LIndsay Graham on Trump:He Doesn't Have a Clue on Anything;only wants his numbers Up

Yeah, I don't understand President Trump's current geopolitical strategy of calling out what I refer to as "The Four D'bags of the Apocalypse." Sometimes it takes a few days/weeks for the logic to manifest.

When your opposition's in the middle of destroying itself you don't step in and make it about you. Usually.

Anyway, Lindsey Graham's a tool.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Yeah, does seem to be reasonable now, doesn't he? But it is hard to shake his former version of himself. Well, I hope he stays this way. BTW, is he gay or what?
    My "gaydar" picked it up years ago, but was confirmed more recently. He was one of those who didn't come out of the closet and flaunt it, but his liberal enemies outed him. He now admits it, but is not a militant "flamer". I have a cousin who had always had that "voice". When he came out years ago, we were not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand President Trump's current geopolitical strategy of calling out what I refer to as "The Four D'bags of the Apocalypse." Sometimes it takes a few days/weeks for the logic to manifest.
    It was Fox Nation Host Tammy Bruce who broke it down very well on Tucker Carlson tonight. Pelosi was trying to "move" these Communists off the Democratic center stage and POTUS brought the spotlight back onto them. Now Pelosi has to own them and their agenda(s). <--- Brilliant!
    88 = Heil Hitler

Lindsey is a Bottom and he adored McShame, that body language woman once described him as a 'wife'
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It was Fox Nation Host Tammy Bruce who broke it down very well on Tucker Carlson tonight. Pelosi was trying to "move" these Communists off the Democratic center stage and POTUS brought the spotlight back onto them. Now Pelosi has to own them and their agenda(s). <--- Brilliant!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L575Ym0dRgo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

When your opposition's in the middle of destroying itself you don't step in and make it about you. Usually.

Anyway, Lindsey Graham's a tool.
    If the bonfire isn't big enough, throw gas on it..................

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Thanks Lenno you're awesome!

Tammy Bruce begins @ 11:26
    88 = Heil Hitler