Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 4000+ Swedes get microchips in hands. Plans are to go global.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    When David's infant son died he said, "I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me" (2 Samuel 12:23). This indicates that infants go to be with the Lord at death since that is where David went.

Also, Psalm 27:10, "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up". It is easy to see how there will be a great multitude which no man can number in heaven.
    None of those interpretations square with Scripture. We can't bypass the resurrection at the last day. Hebrews go though this an concludes: Heb 11:39 And having obtained witness through the belief, all these did not receive the promise,c Footnote: cSee Heb_11:13.
    Heb 11:40 Elohim having provided what is better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

Act 2:34 “For Dawiḏ did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself said, ‘יהוה said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand,

And if anyone should know, it's: Joh 3:13 “And no one has gone up into the heaven except He who came down from the heaven – the Son of Aḏam.

People await the resurrection from a state of SLEEP...

1Co 15:51 See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    1Co 15:53 For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality.
    1Co 15:54 And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming.” Isa_28:5.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    None of those interpretations square with Scripture. We can't bypass the resurrection at the last day. Hebrews go though this an concludes: Heb 11:39 And having obtained witness through the belief, all these did not receive the promise,c Footnote: cSee Heb_11:13.
    Heb 11:40 Elohim having provided what is better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

Act 2:34 “For Dawiḏ did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself said, ‘יהוה said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand,

And if anyone should know, it's: Joh 3:13 “And no one has gone up into the heaven except He who came down from the heaven – the Son of Aḏam.

People await the resurrection from a state of SLEEP...

1Co 15:51 See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    1Co 15:53 For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality.
    1Co 15:54 And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming.” Isa_28:5.
    "Sleep" refers to the state of the body between the time of death and the resurrection. Until then, "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    "Sleep" refers to the state of the body between the time of death and the resurrection.
    Yes. When one dies, conscience of time is gone...BAM! The resurrection of the just. 1Co 15:20 But now Messiah has been raised from the dead, and has become the first-fruit of those having fallen asleep. 1Co 15:23 And each in his own order: Messiah the first-fruits, then those who are of Messiah AT His coming,
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Then why does everybody insist that some current event or another is a sign of the end? Or Constantine was given a sign in the sky, a big bright cross and the words "in this sign you will conquer." Was that a fake? Plus the various spiritual gifts that people get, like speaking in tongues, are typically taken as signs. Are they not really signs of anything? What about miraculous healing? And so on. Seems to me an awful lot of alleged believers depend heavily on signs. In the same way, if wisdom/reason is of no use, then why have Christians been trying to rationalize the faith and make rational sense of the scriptures for the last 2000 years? For instance, consider all the efforts to harmonize the Gospels and make everything agree with itself according to normal human reason.

You speak plainly, but you have nothing to back it up with. If you're saying that God (and thus you) don't care about logic, then why bother with discussion at all? If you're saying my logic is flawed, then you really ought to say why.

Well, I don't expect God to jump to answer any questions, but it's not unreasonble to ask that his believers, who think they've got it all figured out and can explain it all, should be able to answer questions about their very own pronouncements. If somebody says, "Hey, this is how it is according to my analysis of the Scripture and current events," and then when they're asked to explain or defend their analysis, they pull the "well, it's all a mystery, and you can't expect it to correspond to your puny reasoning," that's pretty bogus.
    I am still waiting for some logic. All I really end up hearing is a your made up belief system/religion. Its fine you believe it but if you want to come on here and push it on us you will need to provide some logic.

Quote Originally Posted by cptmidnight View Post
    I am still waiting for some logic. All I really end up hearing is a your made up belief system/religion. Its fine you believe it but if you want to come on here and push it on us you will need to provide some logic.
    It's fine if you want to demand some logic, but it would be useful if you could say exactly what it is you want to see some logic about instead of merely whining about how it's not there. I offered statements supported by reason, and all you can say is "THERE'S NO LOGIC." Certainly you don't offer any actually responses or refutations of what I say--only pronouncements that God hates me and I'm in big big trouble with your Sky God and my ideas are stupid and wrong.

You seem to think that you can say whatever you want and have it accepted uncritically as a matter of course, and then if somebody takes issue, all you can say is, "WHERE'S YOUR LOGIC?" About what? And seriously, where's YOUR logic about anything. Simply regurgitating Scripture is not a substitute for critical thought. Whatever you think is lacking in my statements, it ain't like you put up anything adducing more facts or that's better argued. Let's not forget that you're the one who originally tried to dismiss my ideas by quoting verses that specifically tell people NOT to pay attention to logic, because God's foolishness is superior. So what the heck do you actually want?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    It's fine if you want to demand some logic, but it would be useful if you could say exactly what it is you want to see some logic about instead of merely whining about how it's not there. I offered statements supported by reason, and all you can say is "THERE'S NO LOGIC." Certainly you don't offer any actually responses or refutations of what I say--only pronouncements that God hates me and I'm in big big trouble with your Sky God and my ideas are stupid and wrong.

You seem to think that you can say whatever you want and have it accepted uncritically as a matter of course, and then if somebody takes issue, all you can say is, "WHERE'S YOUR LOGIC?" About what? And seriously, where's YOUR logic about anything. Simply regurgitating Scripture is not a substitute for critical thought. Whatever you think is lacking in my statements, it ain't like you put up anything adducing more facts or that's better argued. Let's not forget that you're the one who originally tried to dismiss my ideas by quoting verses that specifically tell people NOT to pay attention to logic, because God's foolishness is superior. So what the heck do you actually want?
    Hey, I didn't start this.

You came on here to call BS on the Christians. I am calling BS on your BS.

As you can see, I invoke no name or scripture (you following so far - should I be typing slower for you?)

Simply regurgitating what you read on the internet isn't logic, asking Christians to prove themselves (and watching them jump so that you can ask them to explain further) isn't logic. Telling the Christians they are not logical is not logic.

There is a very elegant logic in trying to understand who the creator of the "construct" that we live in is and what his purpose is for us - if any (and as it turns out he does have a purpose).

I am ready any time you want to start using logic (so far, I am kinda disappointed).

Mark Zuckerberg Teases AI ‘Brain Chip’—But It Will Be Different Than Elon Musk’s
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."