Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitt Romney: Trump’s Comments ‘Destructive,’ Has ‘Failed Badly’ at Uniting USA

Romney speaking about failure........hmmm...

He is a failure....and his fellow Globalist buddy Paul Ryan.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I don't care what Mitt thinks about anything but I'm no fan of Lincoln
    What's your beef with Lincoln?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    "They" are pissed because trump is saying what most of the country is thinking needs to be said
    If they lose control of the narative they lose it all and they know it
    trump cannot be allowed to gain momentum
    Exactly. Pound sand Mitt. Many Americans can now spot globalist shills like you. I voted for Romney, but what a disappointment. Never Trumpers and their petty jealousies are so obvious and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    Exactly. Pound sand Mitt. Many Americans can now spot globalist shills like you. I voted for Romney, but what a disappointment. Never Trumpers and their petty jealousies are so obvious and disgusting.
    The oligarchy; the richest people in America and other Globalists around the world have planned together in order to orchestrate a genocide against those that wish to prevent a global-world-dictatorship.

This is a truth, and they have NOT put their plans on hold. They are just biding their time until they regain control of the Presidency.

If Hillary Clinton had won her rigged 2016 Presidential election and was then inaugurated as POTUS 45, America would have entered a very dark period. It's unlikely The Republic would have survived it. As Rex explains, Obama had already started building a totalitarian system. Clinton would have turned it into a dictatorship. Know your history. The oligarchy always initiates a genocide in order to obtain more control over a region. It is a time-tested method of amazing success. A serious effort MUST be taken NOW to stop an out of control train that is about to slam smack into a brick wall. It will happen. It really will. Those who want to have their heads in the sand and believe that it will go away or morph into something else is deluded.

“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here’s American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here are 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!” ― Bill Hicks It is going to get a lot worse, and serious action steps must be taken to avoid the train wreck that is destined to occur.

https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/...atives-part-6/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Where shall I start?

He pretty much destroyed the Constitution and the centralized government we have today is his baby
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    My primary problem with Lincoln is he used force to maintain the Union. States entered the Union voluntarily and there is nothing in the Constitution to prohibit secession. Over 600k military and untold thousands of civilians died as a result.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Is it possible to be more two-faced than globalist Mitt?