Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White House Petition: Conduct Investigation into Rep. Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Not really, they appreciate freedoms more............. It is getting harder to find them, but sit down with a real Eastern European who fled here before the fall. They make Trump look like a Commie.
    My G'ma immigrated legally to America from a Communist country. I remember the stories she use to tell about life there.
    I know a number of Jews who fled Communist countries like the Soviet Union and Romania. I remember their stories about life there as well.
    History's a circle: sometimes it spirals up and sometimes it spirals down.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    So? Can't we choose what we should be allowing into the Country?
    hanks to Trump's 5-D chess moves Central Americans can no longer apply for asylum at the US Border. This is a huge victory against the Globalist Invasion and so artfully carried out that even the media is still unaware of it.
    T
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."