Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pew: 91% Democrats see violence next in war of words

I've been following an interesting topic on another forum that will go unnamed [probably most of you know the forum.]

The topic post is a very biased article from the Wall Street Journal about a bill that is currently in the Senate [the WSJ source should be a clue in what way the article is biased.]

Most of the supposedly average American posters on that topic agree with the WSJ... that wealthy people should be able to will their tax-deferred savings to any heir they want [they already can and no one wants to change that] ] and their money will remain tax-deferred over their heir's lifetime even if their heir is a baby great-grandchild [this is what the current bill restricts = the wealthy from using a loophole in current law that allows them to perpetually pass on tax-deferred legacies to future generations.]

There is no doubt that wealthy oligarchs hate that bill that would get rid of such a lucrative loophole. But the odd thing is... why are so many supposedly average Americans on that other forum ignorantly ranting against that bill which benefits millions of average Americans and only puts new restrictions on thousands of wealthy oligarchs. It makes me think what another poster alluded to in a previous post on this topic... that many of these "average American" posters are really wealthy oligarchs' paid trolls !

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Yeah, it's always someone else's fault.

It can't have anything to do with all those who call anyone who doesn't always agree with them a "troll".
    Validation of original premise confirmed
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    trolls are like roaches --if you stop feeding them many of them will leave
    I wish that were true, but more likely it's paid sh*t posters
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."