'Their fear of me is taught by the traditions of man.'

In a nutshell, tiz the time that One's Spirit is removed from his blindness of flesh man, and made to see the truth of the Lord's eternal purpose. There is no room for religion then, for then there shall be weeping and gnashing of (spiritual) teeth, and as
Zechariah says--

Zech 14
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. (KJV)

It will be in the final battle, and it will not be caused by man's nukes or warfare. It will simply be that the Lord has decreed the Spirit to come out, and the flesh then returns to elemental carbon.

You CAN See.... if you will.
---------------------------------------------
H word#717 Armageddon-

Armageddon = "the hill or city of Megiddo"
In Rev. 16:16 the scene of the struggle of good and evil is suggested by that battle plain of Esdraelon, which was famous for two great victories, one of Barak over the Canaanites, and one of Gideon over the Midianites; and for two great disasters, the deaths of Saul and Josiah. Hence, in Revelation a place of great slaughter, the scene of a terrible retribution upon the wicked. The RSV translates the name as Har-Magedon, that is, the hill (as Ar is the city) of Megiddo.

The prophet Joel called it in the Spirit, 'the valley of decision'. And that is what it truly is. Mankind will be forced to use their mind instead of their arms.

Joel 3:1-3
1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
-
-
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. (KJV)

And here is the mention in Revelation...

Rev 16:16-17
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (KJV)

So if you fear doom of the flesh, you have a big awakening coming. Try reading the passages above in their full context.

Exactly WHEN has the fairy tales and smoke of 'religions'
myriad false prophecies EVER came to pass?

THINK... Read what is written to your Spirit with a Spiritual mind.

Fear not... The Biblical 'Armageddon' is not a physical battle. It is the final battle of good versus evil. Joel's term of 'valley of decision' is Perfect.

It is after all, your decision to make... and make it you will.