Thread: Bethel... Do You Realize That Only The Deceived Ones FearThe Battle Of Armageddon?

Default Bethel... Do You Realize That Only The Deceived Ones FearThe Battle Of Armageddon?

'Their fear of me is taught by the traditions of man.'

In a nutshell, tiz the time that One's Spirit is removed from his blindness of flesh man, and made to see the truth of the Lord's eternal purpose. There is no room for religion then, for then there shall be weeping and gnashing of (spiritual) teeth, and as
    Zechariah says--

Zech 14
    12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. (KJV)

It will be in the final battle, and it will not be caused by man's nukes or warfare. It will simply be that the Lord has decreed the Spirit to come out, and the flesh then returns to elemental carbon.

You CAN See.... if you will.
    ---------------------------------------------
    H word#717 Armageddon-

Armageddon = "the hill or city of Megiddo"
    In Rev. 16:16 the scene of the struggle of good and evil is suggested by that battle plain of Esdraelon, which was famous for two great victories, one of Barak over the Canaanites, and one of Gideon over the Midianites; and for two great disasters, the deaths of Saul and Josiah. Hence, in Revelation a place of great slaughter, the scene of a terrible retribution upon the wicked. The RSV translates the name as Har-Magedon, that is, the hill (as Ar is the city) of Megiddo.

The prophet Joel called it in the Spirit, 'the valley of decision'. And that is what it truly is. Mankind will be forced to use their mind instead of their arms.

Joel 3:1-3
    1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
    2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
    3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
    -
    -
    13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
    14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. (KJV)

And here is the mention in Revelation...

Rev 16:16-17
    16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
    17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (KJV)

So if you fear doom of the flesh, you have a big awakening coming. Try reading the passages above in their full context.

Exactly WHEN has the fairy tales and smoke of 'religions'
    myriad false prophecies EVER came to pass?

THINK... Read what is written to your Spirit with a Spiritual mind.

Fear not... The Biblical 'Armageddon' is not a physical battle. It is the final battle of good versus evil. Joel's term of 'valley of decision' is Perfect.

It is after all, your decision to make... and make it you will.

'Their fear of me is taught by the traditions of man.'

In a nutshell, tiz the time that One's Spirit is removed from his blindness of flesh man, and made to see the truth of the Lord's eternal purpose. There is no room for religion then, for then there shall be weeping and gnashing of (spiritual) teeth, and as
    Zechariah says--

Zech 14
    12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. (KJV)

It will be in the final battle, and it will not be caused by man's nukes or warfare. It will simply be that the Lord has decreed the Spirit to come out, and the flesh then returns to elemental carbon.

You CAN See.... if you will.
    ----------------------------------

The times -- have changed, eh? Most who lived in the times since that ‘league of nations’ first beast that had received the head wound of WW2 and was resurrected as the ‘United Nations’ in 1944 would be hard put to see the abominations of every type we daily witness in society. I don’t plan to list them, for there is not sufficient digital storage
    on this site. You read and see the news, and shake your head, as the disasters, hidden from many by the smoke of deception from mankind’s bottomless pit gets more dense each day. The locusts are extant, even now, and they carry their poison to mankind.

But, if you are a child of the living God such things ’sting’ your spirit, but cannot otherwise harm you. Those who have the mark of the beast, however, relish in the locust’s poison, readily joining in on the mayhem of degeneracy of every type imaginable. Each day we hear of some additional mass murderer, abortionist, pedophile, demented sex ogre and the like.

We, are, beloved, WELL into a VERY hot war. The greatest war ever. The war of the valley of decision. Harmageddon, if you wish. The war is fought between those sealed ones of God (God’s House, Israel) and Bethel, (mankind’s house of many gods). One does have to open ones eyes to see it as it is happening, and stand well back from the crowds who gather to gawk at the latest atrocity, lest some evil splash upon you.

Yes, dear, there is a difference in mankind. It is in their soul, not their flesh differences.

Consider what many do not yet see:
    Matt 10:34
    34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (KJV)

REALLY?? Our meek, lowly, humble JEEEZUSS brings a SWORD?? You betcha, sweet cheeks.

And yes… it is a sword of destruction to ALL flesh. Its written as rivers of blood to the horses bridles, its written as the faces melting while they yet stand, and several other descriptive ways. Some few understand. Those of Bethel are horrified. Division.

The meaning is actually very simple. Your flesh is a mere container for your eternal spirit. A spirit which was given by God. At the time your flesh is dissolved your Spirit will stand exposed. But, get this… There is no way out of the present war. You are not going anywhere. You will be found standing on one side or the other, and at that time, your spirit will either be naked or clothed. It’s your choice to make.

So when, you say? Well God tells you. It will be done when he finishes gathering, sealing and equipping His army with His sword, the sword of truth.

See?..

Rev 7:
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
    2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. (KJV)

So God’ Spirit is finishing up the Sealing as I type. Only a few more are needed. If the spirit is stinging you, then join the army.

Because: after the beast episode is completed and the best growls the loudest---
    Rev 14:1
    1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. (KJV)

Listen up, Bethel--- your flesh will shortly be in deep yogurt. Prepare as best you can, but believe me, you have grabbed the short end of the stick. And the best part? You will not even be remembered.

God’s truth is so much stranger than Bethel’s fiction.

Eph 6:10-18
    10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
    11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
    15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
    16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
    17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
    18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching
    (KJV)