Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bethel: Con't You Yet See That The Seven Last Times Were Over long, Long Ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    Like if you say it, it is true, no questions permitted. That's not going to happen. It's laughable that you would think that all of these truly pagan Gentiles just automatically know to observe the Sabbath without being instructed, and not just know what day to observe but know exactly what they can and can't do.
    Already answered that. They would learn more each Sabbath, as Acts 15 points out. Entire cities were coming, nations included. EVERY sabbath. Of course Messiah said it was made for MANKIND, not just the Jews. But you ignore that too. If you had Spiritual eyes, you would understand the depth of what was said here:

Joh 9:14 Now it was a Sabbath when יהושע made the clay and opened his eyes.

But I really don't expect you to.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    There is a reason that God's revealed Word in the NT doesn't command Sabbath observance and the answer is that Christians today are not commanded to keep it (Rom 14:5-6).
    LOL...Sabbath isn't mentioned at all. The topic: Rom 14:1 And receive him who is weak in the belief, not criticising his thoughts.
    Rom 14:2 One indeed believes to eat all food, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. Rom 14:3 He that eats, let him not despise him who does not eat, and he that does not eat, let him not judge him who eats, for Elohim received him. Rom 14:4 Who are you that judges another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. But he shall be made to stand, for Elohim is able to make him stand. STOP SABBATH ALERT!Rom 14:5 One indeed judges one day above another, another judges every day alike. Let each one be completely persuaded in his own mind. Rom 14:6 He who minds the day, minds it to יהוה. And he who does not mind the day, to יהוה he does not mind it. He who eats, eats to יהוה, for he gives Elohim thanks. And he who does not eat, to יהוה he does not eat, and gives Elohim thanks.

You really need to research Jewish customs of that time, then you wouldn't be guilty of eisegesis so much.

Sabbath was kept before, during, and after Messiah was impaled...and it won't stop:

Isa 66:22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make stand before Me,” declares יהוה, “so your seed and your name shall stand.
    Isa 66:23 “And it shall be that from New moon to New moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” declares יהוה.
    Isa 66:24 “And they shall go forth and look upon the corpses of the men who have transgressed against Me.c For their worm shall not die, and their fire not be quenched. And they shall be repulsive to all flesh!” Footnote: cSee Isa_24:6, Isa_34:2-3, Psa_110:6, Jer_25:33.

Some Jews thought there were traditional fast days that were above others
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.