Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
I've asked you many question that you ignore. One was what did YOU repent FROM? Was is SIN, or did you have some other thing in mind when you repented?
That isn't a real question seeking to understand what I believe. It is only a rhetorical question that you already know the answer to and all you are doing is trying to lead me down the path so you can spring your go to verse on me, 1John 3:4. But you should already know that I don't accept your understanding of that verse so your "question" isn't to try to start a real discussion, it is only your attempt to try to trap me.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
I never addressed you UNTIL you interjected into my response to watchman. Post 13. Quit trying to play the victim. It's quite unbecoming. I was simply adding to what watchman had previously posted, but that was too much for you to bear, so you jumped in.
Watchman and I were discussing Daniel's prophecy and the possibility of a future Temple until you jumped in and tried to turn the discussion to "torahlessness". And, out of context, here is your poke in the eye at me:

The man of 'torahlessness'' sounds like an individual evil person. But as I read about the ''torahless'' man, a completely different picture formed in my mind because now I can see a host of people who reject Torah.
You know what I believe about the Law so that is your attempt to associate me with the antichrist. So don't act like "Who, me? I didn't do anything".

And as I suspected, you aren't willing to make the same statement to me about our common ground as I did about you. But that just makes sense because how can you call someone your brother if he is really in league with the antichrist.