And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

News flash: RE: Dan 9:24-27.… The last seven ‘times’ concluded on the day of Pentecost after the Crucifixion, nearly 2000 years ago. Gods personal flesh mission to Israel began with the Baptism by John, and endured from then, a total of 434 days, precisely as foretold by Daniel.

Yet, Bethel did not get the message, as per usual. They continue wanting their abominable sacrifices, pleading for a third ’temple’ and looking for their red heifer. When the blood of Christ has made it ’desolate’ , listen up. Bethel IS DESOLATE, and will so remain -- FOREVER. Even to the end, Bethel will not be able to discern between that Israel, that piece of dirt so named by the beast, and Israel the nation, that He favors for His own.

He gave his nation Israel a new name to distinguish them from Bethel.

Isa 62:2
2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. (KJV)

CHRISTian. A name neither of gender, race, nor color.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Isa 61:1-2
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; (KJV)

Luke 4:17-21
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. (KJV)

Notice that Christ says "acceptable year", not acceptable 3 1/2 years.

The point made is obvious that if Bethel's idea of 3 1/2 years ministry is correct there is error in the scriptures concerning both prophecy and Christs fulfillment of being the perfect sacrifice, but of course, The WORD proves that He was.

1 Cor 5:7
7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: (KJV)

Heb 10:4-10
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. (KJV)

Give up your fables, Bethel.

Now, concerning this sacrifice, the Law is specific on the Lamb to be used for sacrifice on the Passover:

Exod 12:5
5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: (KJV)

At the baptism by John, recall that Christ was anointed as the Lamb by God Himself.

John 1:29
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. (KJV)

John 1:36
36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! (KJV)

Thus, as the Lamb must be a MALE of the FIRST year, ie a 'yearling'. Christ could not be 3 years a lamb and still be the perfect sacrifice according to the law, which Christ fulfilled.
A 3 year ministry would not fulfill it.

know and believe these words..
Matt 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.(KJV)

Finally, to this regard of fulfilling the law, we find written Deu chapter 16, where 3 feasts were given by God to fulfill the Law: These are Passover, feast of weeks (or Pentecost) and Feast of Tabernacles.

Don’t you find it rather strange that only ONE feast of Tabernacles and ONE feast of Weeks is mentioned in John? Jesus surely would not have missed a required feast, else the Law would have been broken with this action too.

Regarding this, Note that He kept the Passover mentions of John 2:13 and 13:1, but with the one mentioned in John 6, notice He DID NOT keep it. This is because it was the passover of the second month. He went out and fed the folks instead.

Num 9:10-11
10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
11 The fourteenth day of the SECOND month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs. (KJV)

Now, we know He was sacrificed on a the true Passover of the FIRST month, so back up a year and you will find the one of John 2. One year.

Even if Bethel falsely claims that John 6 was a yearly passover, then we still only get 2 years, not 3, but we are then forced to say Christ did not fulfill the law as written.

Knowledge of this opens lots of scripture. The 62 weeks (434 days) of Daniel is from His Baptism until his Crucifixion on the second following Passover.

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. (KJV)

(Notice that these 62 MUST BE weeks of days, for Christ surely was not on earth for 62 weeks of years!!)

We can prove this 434 day time period from the Gospels, and a little help from knowing the Jew's feasts.

There is only one year (360) days between the two Passovers of Jn. (ch 2 and the one in ch 11). To this we add the forty days in the wilderness after His baptism, and the 3 days between Jn 1:32 and Jn 2:1, and the "not many days" of Jn 2:12.

Lets start at the Passover at the termination of the ministry, which all know. The day prior is the Passover preparation day (John 19:14, 31, 42). Lets count backward from there, and consider the 62 week time as specified in Daniel 9:26. After all Jesus has fulfilled the prophets up until now. So, 62 weeks are 7x62 or 434 days.

There are 360 days between Passovers, leaving 74 days, 434-360=74. Since the Passover preparation day is always Nisan 14, two (30 day months) and 14 days ealier would bring us back to the first day of the month Sebat. Is the first of Sebat significant? Paul says in 1 Cor 10:1-4:
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ (KJV)

We find, written for our edification:

Deut 1:3
3 And it came to pass in the fortieth year, in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spake unto the children of Israel, according unto all that the LORD had given him in commandment unto them; (KJV)

Sebat is the eleventh month:
Zech 1:7
7 Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying, (KJV)

Deu 1:3 is an acceptable type, when taken with Dan 9:26 and the Gospel records, because Moses was a type of Christ to Israel, and Moses introduced the first Passover.

This adds great meaning to the Words Christ quoted at the beginning. This is indeed the "acceptable year" of the Lord. Not, mind you, the acceptable "3 and a half years" as Bethel says. (See Lk 4:19)

Well, Bethel, coincidence or not, it is exactly 74 days from 1 Sebat to Nisan 14, and of course 360 days until the next Nisan 14. Thus, it is exactly 434 days, or the 62 weeks as prophesied in Dan 9:26 from the first day of Sebat, to the second following Passover preparation day, Nisan 14.

Now that one can suspicion that the full 70 weeks (of days) have been fulfilled, consider this. The 70 weeks (of days--Dan 9:25) were allotted to all. To both the Elect and to the Jews. Christ came to them (both) for 62 weeks, (434 days) as foretold in Dan 9, and He was loved by the Elect but crucified by Bethel on the preparation day of Passover. Passover lasts for 1 week. (Ex 12:15). Now, 434 + 7 = 441 days. Pentecost (Acts 2, when the Holy Spirit was poured out) begins at sunset at the end of 7 weeks from passover. (49 days after Passover-see Lev 23: 5-16). It was immediately on Pentecost day, that Peter and John announced (Acts 3,4 and 5) to Judah that they had rejected their Messiah. NOW, 441+49 =490 days, or 70 LITERAL "weeks" of days.

The (Yes ALREADY fulfilled) prophecy in Daniel 9:24-27 must be addressed. The subjects of these 3 verses are different. The times are given in 'sevens' and the word used there is 'shabuas'.

All reading these verses should realize that the objects of verse 24 can never be satisfied by anything other than Christ. There is no 'city', boogerbear, or animal sacrifice that can fulfill them.

Since these are fulfilled in Christ, they must be 'sevens' of days, or literal weeks. There are 490 days here, which were shown in the above.

The 69 weeks of Dan 9:25 are weeks of years, and were shown fulfilled in Ezra (49 years) and the remaining years until the Baptism (advent) of Messiah, Jesus.

Finally in Dan 9:26, the 62 weeks until the cutting off (crucifixion) of Jesus are weeks of days (434 total) as was shown above.

Now, it is sure that there is no final 7 years that is unfulfilled, for there never was. The problem is that Bethel has dreamed up fairy tales to support other untruths, simply because they could not hear the recorded words of the Lord that were clearly spoken. Like -7 last years, Rupture, and so, so many more. And as Jesus has left the shepherds of Bethel a special message.…

Matt 23:
13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? 20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. (KJV)

And to Bethel’s captive sheep, he says…

IKing 18:21
21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. (KJV)

Bethel, Why look Ye for another? Why yearn for a red cow and a stone temple, and for Satan to sit there? Why fear a chip and look to the skies in fear?

When He uttered His last words from the Cross….”It is Finished”, He actually meant them. As Paul wrote to us,

Phil 3:14-21
14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.
16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.
17 Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you.
18 For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.
19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things.
20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. (NIV)

For it is You who are the Temple of God.