Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bethel: Con't You Yet See That The Seven Last Times Were Over long, Long Ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    Yes, blameless would sound pretty good to anyone who believes their righteousness comes from the Law.

I know this part bugs you, get over it: blamelessly walking in all the commands and righteousnesses of יהוה

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no one lead you astray. The one doing righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous.b Footnote: bSee 1Jn_2:29.

It says that they were blameless because no person observing them could find fault with how they were following the Law. But God looks on the heart and that is not how He sees them. The only reason it says they were righteous before God is because, like Abraham, they believed God and it was counted to them as righteousness.

Again: 1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no one lead you astray. The one doing righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous.b Footnote: bSee 1Jn_2:29.

Do you have something to boast about? Are you "working" for your acceptance before God and expect to receive your wages of righteous, or are you one of the ones who does not work but just believes in God and receives the righteousness from God that is based on faith alone?
    I am one actively working for His coming Kingdom, where there will be a ranking system based on WORKS. After His imputed righteousness, And KNOWING it was SIN (1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.) that caused Him to die in my stead, I don't want to be in the ranks of those who continue in the same sins that caused His death. What a mockery of His Sacrifice to do otherwise! BE WARNED!

2Pe 2:19 promising them freedom, though themselves being slaves of corruption – for one is a slave to whatever overcomes him.
    2Pe 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Master and Saviour יהושע Messiah, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the first.
    2Pe 2:21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the set-apart commande delivered unto them.
    Footnote: eThe singular “command” often means “commands” – see 1Ti_6:14, Deu_17:20, Psa_19:8.
    2Pe 2:22 For them the proverb has proved true, “A dog returns to his own vomit,” Pro_26:11 and, “A washed sow returns to her rolling in the mud.”

Jas 2:17 So also belief, if it does not have works, is in itself dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone might say, “You have belief, and I have works.” Show me your belief without your works, and I shall show you my belief by my works.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that Elohim is one. Deu_6:4 You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    I am one actively working for His coming Kingdom, where there will be a ranking system based on WORKS. After His imputed righteousness....
    Yes, I know. In every one of your posts you let us know how you are working for your righteousness by obeying all of the Law, not like us torahless sinners. It reminds me of these verses:

Luke 18:10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
    Luke 18:11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
    Luke 18:12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’
    Luke 18:13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’
    Luke 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
    You work for your righteousness and then after that if there is a little righteousness that you are missing you will accept His imputed righteousness to make up for the little you lack. If there was ever a specific passage of Scripture intended specifically for you this would be it:

Phil 3:3 For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh-
    Phil 3:4 though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. If anyone else thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more:
    Phil 3:5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee;
    Phil 3:6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless.
    Phil 3:7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
    Phil 3:8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
    Phil 3:9 and be found in him, NOT having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith-
    Notice, Paul says that as to the righteousness under the Law he was BLAMELESS which is exactly the same word you seem to like regarding your Law keeping. But after saying that, Paul says that he had NO righteousness from the Law. His only righteousness came from God on the basis of faith.

And as Paul said about his fellow Jews this is my desire for you:

Rom 10:1 Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.
    Rom 10:2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
    Rom 10:3 For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.
    Rom 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Yes, I know. In every one of your posts you let us know how you are working
    Yes, WORKS. I've been justified by His Blood, and now I am told to WALK, even as He walked. The nonsense of your religion mocks that I do the same things Messiah did. So sad.

Pro 24:12 If you say, “See, we did not know this,” Would not He who weighs the hearts discern it? He who watches over your life, Would He not know it? And shall He not repay man according to his work?

Mat 16:27 “For the Son of Aḏam is going to come in the esteem of His Father with His messengers, and then He shall reward each according to his works.d Psa_62:12, Pro_24:12 Footnote: dSee also Mat_21:44, Joh_5:29, Rom_2:6, 2Co_5:10, Eph_2:10, Tit_2:7 and Tit_2:14, Jas_2:14-24, Rev_22:12.
    Mat 5:16 “Let your light so shine before men, so that they see your good works and praise your Father who is in the heavens.

Joh 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to My Father.

And there are some...Tit 1:16 They profess to know Elohim, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unfit for any good work

Jas 2:21 Was not Aḇraham our father declared right by works when he offered Yitsḥaq his son on the slaughter-place?
    Jas 2:22 Do you see that the belief was working with his works, and by the works the belief was perfected?

Rev 2:2 “I know your works

Rev 2:9 “I know your works

Rev 2:13 “I know your works

Rev 2:23 “And I shall slay her children with death. And all the assemblies shall know that I am the One searching the kidneys and hearts. And I shall give to each one of you according to your works.

Rev 2:26 “And he who overcomes, and guards My works until the end, to him I shall give authority over the nations, Psa_2:8.
    Rev 3:2 “Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete before Elohim.

Rev 3:8 “I know your works

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice out of the heaven saying to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Master from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “in order that they rest from their labours, and their works follow with them.”

I could go on, and on, and on...but it won't matter with you.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Notice, Paul says that as to the righteousness under the Law he was BLAMELESS which is exactly the same word you seem to like regarding your Law keeping. But after saying that, Paul says that he had NO righteousness from the Law. His only righteousness came from God on the basis of faith.
    Holy smoke screen batman! This was Paul BEFORE Messiah was in His life! NOBODY has never sinned; save Messiah!

1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
    1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
    1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
    1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

sinners
    I have to ask you...what was it you repented FROM???

Rom 6:1 What, then, shall we say? Shall we continue in sin, to let favour increase?
    Rom 6:2 Let it not be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Rom 2:13 For not the hearers of the Torah are righteous in the sight of Elohim, but the doers of the Torahc shall be declared right. Footnote: c Mat_7:21-27, Jas_2:14-24.

Rom 8:7 Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself to the Torah of Elohim, neither indeed is it able,
    Rom 8:8 and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim.

Rom 3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through the belief? Let it not be! On the contrary, we establishG2476 the Torah.

G2476
    ἵστημι
    histēmi
    his'-tay-mee
    A prolonged form of a primary word στάω staō (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses); to stand (transitively or intransitively), used in various applications (literally or figuratively): - abide, appoint, bring, continue, covenant, establish, hold up, lay, present, set (up), stanch, stand (by, forth, still, up).

the Law
    After this post, I'll leave you to your folly. But first, you must be made aware of this battle of accusation:

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in the heaven, “Now have come the deliverance and the power and the reign of our Elohim and the authority of His Messiah, for the accuserG2725 of our brothers, who accused them before our Elohim day and night, has been thrown down.

Accuser? Accuse of what?

G2725
    κατήγορος
    katēgoros
    kat-ay'-gor-os
    From G2596 and G58; against one in the assembly, that is, a complainant at law; specifically Satan: - accuser.

What a field day the "man of LAWLESSNESS" must be having with the mainstream assemblies who have diminished, even mocked, what our Father calls PERFECT.

After this post, I'll leave you to your folly.
    Here is the folly that you ignore in all of this and it is a very grave one:

Gal 5:4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.
    Like Romans 10:3 says you are ignorant of God's righteousness and seek to establish your own through the Law.

What a field day the "man of LAWLESSNESS" must be having with the mainstream assemblies who have diminished, even mocked, what our Father calls PERFECT.
    I agree that the Law of Moses is perfect. But you are trying to use something that is perfect for a purpose that God never intended it to be used for.

Rom 3:20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.
    Yes, the Law of Moses is perfect but the Law makes nothing perfect:

Heb 7:18 For on the one hand, a former commandment is set aside because of its weakness and uselessness
    Heb 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect); but on the other hand, a better hope is introduced, through which we draw near to God.
    Gal 2:21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.

And your folly continues. You KNOW full well I am in no wise trying to be JUSTIFIED by the law! This captures the full essence right here:

Rom 8:1 There is, then, now no condemnation to those who are in Messiah יהושע, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
    Rom 8:2 For the torah of the Spirit of the life in Messiah יהושע has set me free from the torah of sin and of death.
    Rom 8:3 For the Torah being powerless, in that it was weak through the flesh, Elohim, having sent His own Son in the likeness of flesh of sin, and concerning sin, condemned sin in the flesh,
    Rom 8:4 so that the righteousness of the Torah should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
    Rom 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6 For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself to the Torah of Elohim, neither indeed is it able,
    Rom 8:8 and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim.

How many times will you try to pull that "justified by the law" nonsense???????

Rom 2:13 For not the hearers of the Torah are righteous in the sight of Elohim, but the doers of the Torahc shall be declared right. Footnote: c Mat_7:21-27, Jas_2:14-24.

You REALLY need to sink this one in:

Rom 3:20 Therefore by works of Torah no flesh shall be declared right before Him, Psa_143:2 for by the Torah is the knowledge of sin.b Footnote: b Exo_20:20, Rom_4:15, Rom_7:7.

And your folly continues. You KNOW full well I am in no wise trying to be JUSTIFIED by the law!
    No, I don't know that! You make that statement but everything in your posts indicates the opposite. You have capitalized the word "justified". Are you trying to make a distinction between being justified and being righteous?

You have quoted the following verse:

Rom 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
    Why don't you explain, in your own words, what you think that verse means in light of your statement that you are not trying to be justified by the law.

No, I don't know that!
    Then you aren't reading my posts. Post 33

"Yes, WORKS. I've been JUSTIFIED BY HIS BLOOD, and now I am told to WALK, even as He walked. The nonsense of your religion mocks that I do the same things Messiah did."

Then it becomes a matter of progression after justification for a true follower of Messiah

Continue in sin? No...

Rom 6:1 What, then, shall we say? Shall we continue in sin, to let favour increase?
    Rom 6:2 Let it not be! How shall we who died to sina still live in it? Footnote: aSee Rom_8:13, Col_3:3, 1Pe_2:24.

Turn from His instructions? No...

2Pe 2:19 promising them freedom, though themselves being slaves of corruption – for one is a slave to whatever overcomes him.
    2Pe 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Master and Saviour יהושע Messiah, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the first.
    2Pe 2:21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the set-apart commande delivered unto them. Footnote: eThe singular “command” often means “commands” – see 1Ti_6:14, Deu_17:20, Psa_19:8.
    2Pe 2:22 For them the proverb has proved true, “A dog returns to his own vomit,” Pro_26:11 and, “A washed sow returns to her rolling in the mud.”

Knowing He died for me and JUSTIFIED me from my past, what now?

Pro 7:1 My son, guard my words, And treasure up my commands with you.
    Pro 7:2 Guard my commands and live, And my Torah as the apple of your eye.

Not for justification! For love!

Joh 14:15 “If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.a Footnote: aSee also Joh_14:21 and Joh_14:23, Exo_20:6, 1Jn_5:2-3 and 2Jn_1:6.