Thread: The Witnesses Of The Last Times---ARE, According To The KJV--

Default The Witnesses Of The Last Times---ARE, According To The KJV--

But -- as for most they accept the fantasies from the mind of men.

We are presented only silly conjecture manufactured by Bethel because THEY CAN NOT READ WHAT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN. They have to manufacture a fairy tale, because God has locked His Secrets away from Bethel.

If you read the KJV, and use your forehead without the effect of the mark of Bethel, you can see that The Word actually tells in plain language who the witnesses are.

Come out of Bethel and READ.

Isa 44:
    8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? YE ARE EVEN MY WITNESSES. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.(KJV)
    Isa 43:
    10 YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
    12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, that I am God. (KJV)

Indeed He has chosen His Witnesses, and contrary to the doctrine of Bethel… IT IS NOT TWO INDIVIDUALS, no matter their name.

Rev 11:
    3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

NOTE since God told us three times in Isaiah you really ought to READ this next VERSE 4-- from Rev 11, THREE TIMES… Let it sink in.

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

Now,
    Zech 4:
    11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
    12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
    13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
    14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth. (KJV)

And The LORD makes it even more simple.
    Rev 1:20
    20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the SEVEN CANDLESTICKS WHICH THOU SAWEST ARE THE SEVEN CHURCHES. (KJV)

Rev 2:5
    5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. (KJV)

Matt 5:15
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. (KJV)

And, it is fact that only TWO of the seven Ekklesia in Rev 2 and 3 received no demerits at all from Christ. In fact they were the only ones of the seven to earn His blessing in what their works are. Smyrna (Rev 2:8 ) and Philadelphia (Rev 3:7 )...

The Ekklesias of Smyrna and Philadelphia taught one single thing in common. They taught about and identified the Kenites that pervades the whole Ekklesia, teaching the doctrine of man for the Words of God. AKA--They taught against the Synagogue of Satan. Kenite? Who, you ask?
    Strongs 7014 Qayin (kah'-yin);

the same as 7013 (with a play upon the affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: KJV-- Cain, Kenite (-s).

Now, some know that Smyrna (myrrh) refers to a natural fig tree. It among all fig species has a peculiar feature. It does not bear fruit without caprification. That is, it requires a gardener, because pollination of figs that usually bear only pistillate flowers is done by hanging male flowering branches of the caprifig in the trees to facilitate pollen transfer by a fig wasp. Does Jesus cursing the fig tree now have more meaning to you?

Philadelphia? Does that not mean brotherly love?
    Matt 22:37-40
    37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    38 This is the first and great commandment.
    39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (KJV)

So, in spite of man’s pipedream that a couple of men whom Father took home long ago are going to be recalled to do your work for you, or that you will be raptured and watch it from a cloud… I hate to be the one to break it, but Father has foreseen this by sealing a great multitude to face the beast down, while the rest are awol.

Rev 7:13-17
    13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
    14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
    16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
    17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
    (KJV)

So, since YOU are the Temple of God, know that you are one of the sealed ones.

Isa 43:10-12
    10 YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
    12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, that I am God.(KJV)

Isa 44:8
    8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? YE ARE EVEN MY WITNESSES. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (KJV)

Can Bethel accept the written truth? Of Course not. They continue with the age old fairy tale that it has to be this one or that one. Why? Well simply because they love the tradition of man. It makes them rich.

But, Bethel continues with their Babble. The ’two witnesses’ BS they spout is just the words of man. Accept the fairy tale to your peril, or read for yourself the Word of God that they have not altered with their rendering, and know what you are to do.

It is clearly written that BETHEL SHALL COME TO NOUGHT. Come out of Babylon,
    And live:

Amos 5:4-5
    4 For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:
    5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought. (KJV)

Believe it. If for none other reason than because it is written

There is a LOT of deception flying around this board. Folks who post nothing but 'tracts' from bethel.

Never bothering to give the reader the WORD of God as proof of their many worded fantasies, just think folks are sheep enough to swallow it.

Come out of BABYLON.

Bethel Feeds the sheep tainted fodder, sprinkled liberally with sweetened dung, appealing to their flesh. God's Word always dispels the fables of the false gods of bethel.

But, what else can one expect from those who don't know the difference between a cracker and the body of Believers?

Bethel uses their false totems to persuade the ones who do not read the clear Words of the Spirit of God that they can actually 'see'. They use the word of their god to close the eyes.

The last verse of Maiachi clearly says that there are TWO Fathers and TWO sets of children.

Mal 4:5-6
    5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. (KJV)

All know that the two fathers are Satan and God, and that their children are separated by the birth of the Spirit.

The Spirit of Elijah will appear to both groups of children, and that the outcome of the clash will be exactly the same as before. Jezebel and her prophets, AKA bethel, will all be done in just as the prophecy has stated.

The Dagon led church of bethel represents Satan and his sheep, both in present and past works.

The 'miracles' to attempt to deceive the Lord's few will be those of the world, for the earth is given to him and his, such as using modern technology to mimic the works of God.

The latest deception is not just ufo's. It is led by EBE's... see here: http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...FO-s-But-EBE-s

Their 'elijah' will be just another of their EBE's appearing in one of their tech machines, and bringing 'fire from heaven' via the same methods which has long been demonstrated by lasers from aircraft and satellites.

Such will do their deceptions, persuading many more of their 'power to control god'.

That this is ordained is manifestly shown both in the Gospels and in the book of Apocalypse

That bethel loses is equally shown. For bethel and the UN has already interbred, and their children of terror will be terror only to their own.

Let them grow together until harvest time, says the Lord..

Matt 13:27-30
    27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
    28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
    29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
    30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn (KJV)

Burn, bethel, and your smoke of deception will vanish with you. Stones do not burn, thus God's House will exist long after 'the house of gods' is a bad memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZ2Vfcx76g

The End Times - In the Words of Jesus - Classic Collection