It is obvious that you are all injured from having a few scales abruptly snatched from your spiritual eyes, as there has been no reply on this board for the past 3 days. My past few posts that tugged at the scales really make room for permanent eye salve if you can accept it. The permanent healing is up to you as individuals. The permanent balm is contained in the WORD you have always had, but were instead satisfied with the occasional eye drops given to you from your ’pastors’ of Bethel, and the self proclaimed ‘prophets‘ on TV.
Father has written personal words especially to you in His Word. Seek it with crutches of the many concordances of languages. Seek, and you WILL find them. And when you do, you will rejoice inside, but they will be bitter in your stomach. You will be shunned by the ‘Christians’ in your former bethel.

Yet, some of you were starving, sensing that there must be more to the Word than you are force fed by your many bethels. The vast majority of you will not yet see clearly. That is clearly written. Maybe a few, an ’ear’ or ’leg’ that is snatched from the lion’s mouth will understand. For: The sealing of the end times is close, but not yet complete, obviously.

Rom 11:7-8
What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. (KJV)

Though you certainly do not yet understand the above passage, you will. ALL flesh will.

In a nutshell, Father has provided the spiritual blindness for the protection of ALL, and as the burden for his Elect. A great burden indeed, for if we deny him willingly after knowing the truth, there is no more hope. Those who are blinded to the truth obviously cannot betray it.

Yet you protest… watchman, depart. We have been faithful members of bethel since whenever. Witness these strange words, or better yet seek their real meaning…

Matt 7:22-23
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (KJV)

Luke 13:25-27
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. (KJV)

Their meaning is not for eternal damnation. It is a message that you need to consider.
The Word clearly says ALL Israel shall be saved… ALL. Not just some, ALL.
Deut 13:11
11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you. (KJV)

Rom 11:26
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (KJV)

When, you ask? WHEN??
When the sealing is complete, the spiritual war is over, and the millennium, the great ’timeout’ begins, when the flesh blindness is removed and your spirit is lade bare, when your flesh mind, your bottomless pit is sealed for a long enough time for all to understand.
If you like, you may study it out starting in Rev 20. The last 9 chapters of Ezekiel (40-48 ) have it in great detail, though I promise you, you will spend the rest of your flesh time fitting those words into the rest of the Word.

When, then, your bottomless pit is sealed from the influence of the world, you will gaze upon the man, but not yet will you see the MAN, Christ Jesus.
Isa 14:16-17
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? (KJV)

You will then know the man, the true adversary, and know that indeed, YOU were the man, and that he lived within your mind, that bottomless pit. YOU were your personal satan.

Then Israel, you will begin to see clearly, for the word ISRAEL literally means: ‘I have strived with GOD, yet have I overcome”. And you will dwell in God’s house, that Stone,
Jesus Christ, and will realize, that indeed Bethel that house of (many) gods, has come to nought.

So now I leave you. It is appropriate that the number of this post is #100.
Those who see, work, for the night is coming. It is a lonely time for a while.

I will see you all again when the light dawns, and the day star has arisen.

Sabbath? Every day is a good day when you dwell in the Word of the Rock.

Farewell.