Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Gabbard has more intelligence than kameltoe. Kameltoe mad.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Globalist Message:

Woman Who Claims to Have Dated Connor Betts Details Mental Illnesses, Dark Behaviors

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/06/woman-who-claims-to-have-dated-connor-betts-details-mental-illnesses-dark-behaviors/

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Gabbard has more intelligence than kameltoe. Kameltoe mad.
    I like Gabbard. I think she's wrong about a lot, but she's the only Democrat candidate arguing on policy instead of identity politics.

It's also why she's not winning.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I like Gabbard. I think she's wrong about a lot, but she's the only Democrat candidate arguing on policy instead of identity politics.

It's also why she's not winning.
    Also, not winning because she's a dove. Gone are the days of democrats saying "make love, not war"

She is such a pretty lady. Was she "famous" in Hawaii before she entered the race?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I hope this doesn't inspire some of our modern pastors to install water slides in their baptismal pools.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System