Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Poor President Trump got Himself a murder rap and revenge liability for His delusional service to
    a pack a anti-Christs who call themselves the State of Israel.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Florida Woman on Bath Salts Claims She’s Harry Potter, Kills Federal Judge and Runs Over 6-Year-Old Boy

Pentagon officer arrested on murder charges faces new allegation of assaulting woman
    A Pentagon police officer who was arrested on murder charges last week was accused Saturday of assault in a separate case....

US Army ends gender neutral fitness test because female soldiers keep failing… men and women are different after all

(Natural News) The American military is on the verge of becoming even more feminized as the Army mulls scrapping its new gender neutral fitness test due to large numbers of women failing to pass it. The Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) was designed to hold both male and female soldiers to the same set of physical fitness standards, which … [Read More...]