Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1120

Thread: Clown World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

5 Signs Someone Is Secretly A Sociopath

Biden Hires 87,000 Bused-In Migrants As IRS Agents
    Link: https://babylonbee.com/news/problem-solved-biden-hire
    The Babylon Bee

@TheBabylonBee

10h·

Here is a bit of what the so-called INFLATION REDUCTION ACT has tucked away within the WORDS WORDS WORDS!!
    - $6.5 Billion Natural Gas Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills
    - $12 Billion Crude Oil Tax Which Will Increase Household Costs
    - $1.2 Billion Coal Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills
    - Corporate Income Tax Hike on U.S. Businesses Which Will Be Passed on to Households
    - $124 Billion Stock Tax Which Will Hit Your Nest Egg — 401(k)s, IRAs and Pension Plans
    - 95% Federal Excise Tax on American Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
    - $52 Billion Income Tax Hike on Mid-Sized & Family Businesses
    - Supersizing the IRS to Increase Audits – $124 Billion
    KEEP IN MIND THAT VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE PENNY of this bill will ultimately be coming out of the consumer's pockets.
    Remember this as you go to the polls this November

Inflation is the result of the government creating money out of thin air. Their plan to stop inflation is to create more money out of thin air.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

irs recruitment

as mentioned, the gop can defund the expansion of the IRS. So if the IRS wants to keep their army, they'll have to scrape together the $$ by cutting other areas of its budget. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

"Rest in peace Brian Stelter. I'm at a loss for words. CNN has finally canceled his show and fired tater, a very bitter sweet day because there's no one more deserving of being unemployed than that soulless human doughnut, but he also provided so much material for us to meme with his squeaky little voice and hyper exaggerated facial expressions. He was always there to laugh at when you were feeling depressed from the endless cycle of fake news on CNN. Please come back to television soon."