Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

Boeing Delta Flight Diverted After Engine Troubles…

A Seattle-bound flight from Atlanta was diverted to Salt Lake City Monday after reporting engine trouble.

Delta flight 2123 landed “out of an abundance of caution,” airline officials said. According to KING, the “crew got an indicator warning of a possible problem with one of its engines.”
    The Boeing 757-200 jet landed safely and there were no injuries.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Businesses fleeing Washington, California and New York because of crime, violence and anti-business policies

(Natural News) At least 160 businesses have left Seattle since March 2020. While some left the city due to the effects of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many more business leaders have said that it's because of the city's unwillingness to solve problems related to crime, rioting and violence. Similar trends can be seen in … [Read More...]

tick tick

Attack on Women’s Sports Continues As NFL Team Ditches Cheerleaders for Gender Inclusive Dancers