Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

1st Lesbian woman in space commits 1st space crime trying to get wife's son, et al (vid)

What would happen if the borders were opened up? What would America look like? This dystopian thriller shows what could happen. Three citizens- Bronson the leader, Jam his sidekick, and a young woman named Missle, are turned from everyday citizens into renegades when authoritarian globalists take over the government of the futuristic United States. This action adventure follows the rebels to the point of elimination as they fight for freedom and survival. WATCH NOW AT https://www.openbordersmovie.com/

bigbangnone 4 months ago

You must understand the End Game. Normal hard working common people see Camelot as already fully populated ...... already straining resources.... so many are choosing not to have large families. But the FEP (Financially Elite Psychopaths) will not allow this type of thinking. The FEP want to live a lavish lifestyle by routing high taxes to themselves and their treasonous friends. And they will accomplish this by replacing those like you who do not want over crowding and rising food and energy prices. ENTER ISLAM......the perfect response to the deplorable cows who refuse to breed and pay high taxes to the FEP. Are you beginning to see why your FEP bribed politicians are disarming you, enslaving youm and forcing your borders open while using your taxes to fly and ship in millions of Muslims into your cities to replace you !!!!!? And Islam cares not about over crowding and high food and energy prices. Their goal is a Caliphate....which is happening now......This is why we call the FEP Psychopaths, as they can only see how fast the Army of Islam breeds.....and they want those taxes.....but they refuse to study the Danger of a planned destruction of all diverse cultures who refuse to submit to Islam... a killer out-breeder cult which has no separation of church and state - and can easily destroy a free forgiving feeble minded country in a few generations !!!! Democrat Politicians are Psychopaths !!!!! Remove all Democrat Politicians in 2020. A Quote by Marcus Tullius Cicero - Addressing the Roman Senate in the year (43 B.C) "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."