Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

karen vs police
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

At least one California inmate pregnant as ‘transgender’ convicts move into women’s prisons

‘We have now heard from seven different people inside CCWF that at least one woman, possibly more, is now pregnant after being housed with a male felon who was transferred to the women's prison under SB132,’ Women’s Liberation Front said Monday.

A certain lamb was being loaded onto a livestock trailer for the trip to the slaughterhouse. As the tractor-trailer drove off, the lamb squirmed its way through the tightly pressed sheep to catch a glimpse out a ventilation hole, a glimpse of the pastures the lamb was leaving behind.
    “At last, at last,” the lamb exclaimed. “No more fences, no more herd dogs!”