Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

Default Clown World Thread

clown world..Soph vid Language Warning!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mad World
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Soph does good on the pride fraud.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Democrat Black Child Abuse: Video Shows NYC Day Camp Closed by HUD’s Lynne Patton Was Overrun by Rats, Roaches and Maggots; Smelled So Bad Kids and Teachers Vomited

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...chers-vomited/

Tragic final moments of two toddlers murdered by their own MOTHER: Chilling CCTV shows tiny sisters before model, 23, killed them because 'they got in the way of her sex life'

• Louise Porton first suffocated Lexi Draper and then strangled Scarlett Vaughan
    • Single mother earned cash hooking up with men she met online as a sex worker
    • Porton claimed daughters died naturally at their home in Rugby, Warwickshire
    • Was found guilty and will be sentenced tomorrow at Birmingham Crown Court

Soph banned by Utube