Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Also, not winning because she's a dove. Gone are the days of democrats saying "make love, not war"

She is such a pretty lady. Was she "famous" in Hawaii before she entered the race?
    She just appeared on the scene and got largely voted in because she's got a lot of Samoan ancestry. Hawaiians always try to vote their own in where they can. She sort of started small and local and just became more and more well known. She went from local politics to state politics to now being a presidential candidate. I don't think she's really running for president ... I think she's just there to destroy the campaigns of a couple of other candidates ... which I wholeheartedly support.

She may end up getting voted out here in Hawaii. She's made a couple of statements which really ticked off the local population. The Hawaiian sovereignty movement is big here and she made a statement which they've been using against her in running opposition candidates. She said that if Hawaiians want to be free of the United States government they should start by not cashing the welfare checks. That didn't go over very well in the poverty stricken areas of Hawaii, which is where most of the Hawaiians live.

A lot of the older Hawaiians approved of that message, but the younger generation didn't and since they're calling for MORE Federal money as reparations ... it has become a problem for her. True or not.

She's a minority from a minority WAY smaller than Kamala Harris, a woman, and very young. But she doesn't support the entire Democratic platform, only some of it. And some of her platform looks like something Ronald Reagan would have said.

She's a moderate Democrat, more a liberal than a progressive. And she's very transparent. She went on the Joe Rogan show and talked about her ideas for three solid hours (now Bernie has done that too). I think she's wrong about a lot of her ideas, but I think she's coming from an honest position on them. She's literally the only candidate I've seen in the race, on either side, who genuinely wants to help her constituents more than to be elected to office.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Great info, I enjoyed reading. I wouldn't have known any of this. Thanks, Miradus!!

P.S. See how much you can learn on TTOL?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Great info, I enjoyed reading. I wouldn't have known any of this. Thanks, Miradus!!

P.S. See how much you can learn on TTOL?
    My pleasure. I suggest you read up on her a little more if you're interested. The Obama administration HATED her and tried to politically destroy her but she outlasted them. They hated her because she spoke against military adventurism and regime-change and the war machine (military industrial complex). They hated her because she wouldn't vote in lock step with the rest of the Democratic party. She's also been relatively pro-gun, except for a handful of restrictions she supports and I don't.

She's a different breed than the rest of them. Probably someone most of us here wouldn't mind having over for a backyard barbecue. We could probably talk rationally about our political differences ... contrasted with someone like AOC who I imagine would start screaming as soon as I brought out the barbecued sausages or used the wrong pronoun for the roasted pig.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    My pleasure. I suggest you read up on her a little more if you're interested. The Obama administration HATED her and tried to politically destroy her but she outlasted them. They hated her because she spoke against military adventurism and regime-change and the war machine (military industrial complex). They hated her because she wouldn't vote in lock step with the rest of the Democratic party. She's also been relatively pro-gun, except for a handful of restrictions she supports and I don't.

She's a different breed than the rest of them. Probably someone most of us here wouldn't mind having over for a backyard barbecue. We could probably talk rationally about our political differences ... contrasted with someone like AOC who I imagine would start screaming as soon as I brought out the barbecued sausages or used the wrong pronoun for the roasted pig.
    Didn't know any of this with the Obama administration. She sounds like a pretty tough woman. Just look at how she took on Kamala. I know she isn't a Trump fan, but sounds like she's one democrat that he could work with on some issues.

Yeah AOC and the wrong pronoun... I want to see a conversation between Tulsi and "the squad". I'm guessing she thinks they are nuts

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

She served as a field medic in Iraq ... volunteered for it ... and then got selected for OCS. She's a major in the Hawaiian National Guard and now serves in a unit of military police.

So yeah ... I don't think she's intimidated by Kamala Harris and I think she'd eat the "Squad" ... bunch of irritating mean girls ... for lunch.

Former Dem Congressional Candidate Pleads Guilty in Death of Husband

A former Georgia Democratic congressional candidate pleaded guilty Thursday to voluntary manslaughter in the death of her husband and received a 30-year prison sentence.
    Kellie Lynn Collins, 33, had faced murder charges in the shooting death of her 41-year-old husband Curt Cain last August in Aiken, South Carolina. The two married a week before his death, and she was made the beneficiary of his insurance less than a month before he was killed, according to the Augusta Chronicle.

As part of the plea arrangement, a grand larceny charge against Collins was dropped. Cain served as the treasurer on her campaign to unseat Rep. Jody Hice (R., Ga.) in the state’s 10th Congressional District. Collins lost in the Democratic primary and ended her campaign in 2017. Federal Election Commission fillings revealed she raised less than $6,000 on a liberal platform.
    Police said she shot Cain in the back and then threw the gun in a pond. It was never recovered – READ MORE
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Triggered :)