Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This coming from a guy who shares his domicile with Luntz? Absolutely sickening. I pray that Cawthorn will find the strength he needs to stand for the truth!! I don't think he is backing down, I hope.

Clown world only intensifies, it never deescalates. Next step for the degenerates will be having sex with children. It will be a small step at first, something like reducing age of consent a year or two. They will build from there. Before you know it they’ll be arguing that toddlers can give consent. Evil only continues to grow until good people destroy it.

The Social Contagion Of Mental Disorders Through Social Media Platforms
    > new from Jordan Peterson
    Claire Lehmann and Jordan Peterson discuss left-wing authoritarianism, gender dysphoria, mentorship, stereotypes, social media, ingroup preference, moral reasoning, aggressive empathy, and more.
    11 minute video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWNPFydBOKg