Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 8/1/19 - 8/31/19

Exclamation World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 8/1/19 - 8/31/19

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Dozens dead in Houthi rocket attack on Yemen military parade
    Missile stike happened during military parade for new recruits in southern Yemen port of Aden

Mina Aldroubi
    Mina Aldroubi and Ali Mahmood
    August 1, 2019

Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for an attack on a military parade in the government-held port city of Aden on Thursday, military officials told The National.

The attack on Al Jalaa military camp in west Aden killed at least 30 officers, the officials said.

Houthis Al Masirah TV claimed the attack was carried out with a drone and a ballistic missile. The rebel channel claimed the drone was a Qasef-2K, a variant of an Iranian-made unmanned aerial vehicle.

But Yemeni military sources believed only a missile was used.

Security forces gather at the site of a deadly attack in Aden, Yemen. AP Photo
    Security forces gather at the site of a deadly attack in Aden, Yemen. AP Photo
    “The missile exploded in the courtyard of the military base resulting in the death of more than 30 officers, the attack was not conducted by a drone," a military source told The National.

Brigadier General Munir Mahmoud Al Yafaei, who is known as Abu Al Yamamah, was killed in the attack. Abu Al Yamamah was one of the most prominent military commanders in southern Yemen.

"The general was on a podium standing next to other military officials when the attack took place, the rocket fell directly on him," the official said.

The camp is supported by the Arab Coalition that intervened on behalf of the the internationally recognised government of President Abdrabu Mansur Hadi.

Yemen has been embroiled in a four-year war begun by the Iran-aligned rebels. Tens of thousands of people have been killed and millions left on the brink of famine, the UN says.

Earlier on Thursday, a suicide bomber attacked a local police station in the Sheikh Othman neighbourhood of Aden.

Yemen attack
    Graphic: Ramon Penas / The National
    Three police officers were killed and more than 20 people wounded, including several civilians, when the attacker detonated his device as policemen were arriving for the start of their shifts.

Medical officials expected the death toll to rise.

"Tens of wounded were hospitalised at Aden surgical hospital after an explosion in the surrounding area," Doctors Without Borders said on Twitter.

MSF Yemen

@msf_yemen
    Aden: Tens of wounded hospitalized in #Aden Surgical Hospital after and explosion in the surrounding area.

View image on Twitter
    2:21 AM - Aug 1, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See MSF Yemen's other Tweets
    No group has claimed responsibility for the second attack.

Security in Aden has improved in recent months as the Arab Coalition has trained and supported hundreds of local police and the UAE has helped establish a counter-terrorism force of six units, each 100-strong.

Such attacks are relatively rare.

READ MORE
    Yemen economy set back by 20 years due to war, UN says

Yemen government says UN silence led to Houthi attack on Saada

Yemen's Houthi rebels attack food factory in Hodeidah

Houthi rebels regularly launch ballistic missile and drone attacks on government forces and over the border at targets in Saudi Arabia, however they are not known for carrying out suicide attacks.

Previous suicide bombings have been claimed by ISIS or Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. Despite gains by government forces, both groups remain a threat.

Last February, a suicide attack claimed by ISIS in Aden killed a mother and three of her children outside a military base in Aden. At least 40 others were wounded when the bombers detonated their explosive-rigged vehicles in the Gold Mohur area of Aden's Al Tawahi district.

According to officials, the death toll included a member of Aden's elite counter-terrorism forces.

Two other attackers wearing explosive belts also tried to climb over the gate of the military base but were shot dead by guards before they could blow themselves up.

The aftermath of a double suicide attack in Yemen's Aden. Ali Mahmood
    The aftermath of a double suicide attack in Yemen's Aden. Ali Mahmood
    Updated: August 1, 2019 02:34 PM

https://t.co/M4HsMruhIs
    Hmmmmm
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

This is not the first strike on a parade in S. Yemen. I believe one happened a few months ago.

Exclamation

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

XPD154
    @WaleedPChoudhry
    Chairman of the Senate of Pakistan has written letter to Speakers of Parliaments across the world apprising them of Indian atrocities and use of cluster bombs in Kashmir and continued Indian aggression and troop build up to which Pakistan will be forced to respond #Kashmir
    Quote Tweet

Radio Pakistan
    @RadioPakistan
    · 4h
    Chairman Senate writes letter to Speakers/Presiding Officers of Parliaments across world (link: http://www.radio.gov.pk/04-08-2019/c...s-across-world) radio.gov.pk/04-08-2019/cha… @SenatePakistan
    3:30 AM · Aug 4, 2019 from North-west Frontier,

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

ANI
    @ANI
    Jammu & Kashmir: Rapid Action Force (RAF) deployed in Poonch.

3:30 AM · Aug 4, 2019·

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    So, the reports we have been hearing since past 2-3 days about: 1. Kashmiri mainstream leaders to be put under house arrest, 2. Mass censorship in Kashmir including comms disruption, 3. Mass deployments of Indian troops, 4. Mass curfew, ARE ALL TURNING OUT TO BE TRUE. #Kashmir
    2:27 PM · Aug 4, 2019·

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    41m
    Replying to
    @Natsecjeff
    Indian state disinformation machinery had been working overtime in past week to keep everyone confused and guessing about these reports. Turns out, it was all disinformation. SHOCKER, I tell ya.
    Quote Tweet

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    · 42m
    So, the reports we have been hearing since past 2-3 days about: 1. Kashmiri mainstream leaders to be put under house arrest, 2. Mass censorship in Kashmir including comms disruption, 3. Mass deployments of Indian troops, 4. Mass curfew, ARE ALL TURNING OUT TO BE TRUE. #Kashmir
    Show this thread

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    37m
    So, don't be surprised if reports about revocation of Article 35A + 370 also turn out to be true very soon. I for one won't be really shocked. What would shock me though is if Kashmiris took this lying down. I don't think they will. And neither will Pakistan, probably. Let's see

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    35m
    Those asking if this is between India-Pak or if it is India's internal matter:

Kashmir was *never* internal matter of India. That's why Indian govt officials keep telling foreign leaders that they will only discuss Kashmir bilaterally with Pakistan (but don't actually do it)

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    31m
    So again, Kashmir was *never* India's internal matter, no matter how much Indian nationalists claim otherwise. So whatever India pulls off in Kashmir will bring Pakistan into equation by default. This is why this is an issue everyone should closely monitor. Two nuclear powers.

F. Jeffery Retweeted

Reconnaissance Division
    @ReconDivision
    India's High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria is on his way to India. He is expected to cross over from Wagah border in an hour. - India Today
    9:11 AM · Aug 8, 2019· https://mobile.twitter.com/Natsecjeff

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    F. Jeffery Retweeted

Reconnaissance Division
    @ReconDivision
    India's High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria is on his way to India. He is expected to cross over from Wagah border in an hour. - India Today
    9:11 AM · Aug 8, 2019· https://mobile.twitter.com/Natsecjeff

Pakistan has ordered diplomats to leave and India is begging them not to cut off diplomatic contact.

What did India expect Pakistan to do, when they moved against Kashmir?

BREAKING: #Iran deems #Israel's participation in US-led gulf mission a threat it 'has a right' to confront

https://sputniknews.com/amp/middleea...mpression=true

"Within the framework of the country's deterrence and defensive policy, the Islamic Republic of Iran reserves the right to counter this threat and defend its territory", he noted.

F. Jeffery Retweeted

d-atis☠️
    @detresfa_
    🇵🇰🇮🇳 ⚠️ Flight data from a short while ago shows LARGE SCALE MILITARY VIP movements taking place in #pakistan along with ONE more airforce exercise (DCA) using full mission support (Awac+fueler)

#India around the same time was seen moving essentials for its troops in #kashmir
    Embedded video
    3:40 AM · Aug 9, 2019·