Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia, China Continue "Massive Substitution" Of Dollar Assets By Gold

Default Russia, China Continue "Massive Substitution" Of Dollar Assets By Gold

Gog/Magog exchanging dollars for gold.

"I think it's clear to everyone now" exclaimed Russian President Vladimir Putin, (and French President Macron recently said so publicly), "that the leading role of the West is ending. I cannot imagine an effective international organization without [Russia], India and China."

China's foreign exchange reserves jumped to $3.1072 trillion despite the falling yuan and escalating trade war with the US, while raising its gold holdings by nearly 2.89 million troy ounces (99 tons) in nine months. That's nearly five percent more since the end of last year.

But China is not alone. Figures released by the Central Bank of Russia (CBR) on Friday show Russia’s gold bullion holdings have reached $109.5 billion as the nation continues to shift its growing international reserves away from the US dollar.

As Bloomberg reports, Russia’s central bank has been the largest buyer of gold in the past few years... "

more at link

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ar-assets-gold

It won't be pretty once the dollar gets flushed. I guess russia and china have great stores of food supplies?
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post

It won't be pretty once the dollar gets flushed. I guess russia and china have great stores of food supplies?

Putin glorifies Stalin.

Among other abominations... Stalin is infamous for destroying churches and mass-murdering via starvation millions of Russians and Ukrainians.

Food will be the next silver, water the next gold.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Putin glorifies Stalin.

Among other abominations... Stalin is infamous for destroying churches and mass-murdering via starvation millions of Russians and Ukrainians.

And how does this change above statements?

Nothing, you keep posting these about Putin, yet they don't have anything to do with the info posted.

Russia and China are hoarding metals and have went "COLD WAR" stance by rebuilding their cold war civilian infrastructure and telling their population to be prepared, while the WEST ignores the "signs".

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Everybody is in debt to everyone else in today's fiat money twilight zone. We owe the Chinese countless billions, and they borrow from us. The Japanese do the same. Germany lends tons in Europe while British and Canadian investors buy German bonds. The coming crash will be beyond brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post

Nothing, you keep posting these about Putin....

And I will continue to post about Putin or any other subject as I see fit...
    so your lame troll attempt at intimidation has failed.

It seems posting the same stuff over and over is trolling.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Seems like an unhealthy fixation about Putin also. Wow, whats up with that?
    Last edited by Hoppalong; 09-10-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

And I will continue to post about Putin or any other subject as I see fit...
    so your lame troll attempt at intimidation has failed.

Who's trolling?

You are, I've been a member here long before you joined.

And my comments are relevant to the posts.