Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 8/1/19 - 8/31/19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

ANI
    @ANI
    Jammu & Kashmir: Rapid Action Force (RAF) deployed in Poonch.

3:30 AM · Aug 4, 2019·
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    So, the reports we have been hearing since past 2-3 days about: 1. Kashmiri mainstream leaders to be put under house arrest, 2. Mass censorship in Kashmir including comms disruption, 3. Mass deployments of Indian troops, 4. Mass curfew, ARE ALL TURNING OUT TO BE TRUE. #Kashmir
    2:27 PM · Aug 4, 2019·

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    41m
    Replying to
    @Natsecjeff
    Indian state disinformation machinery had been working overtime in past week to keep everyone confused and guessing about these reports. Turns out, it was all disinformation. SHOCKER, I tell ya.
    Quote Tweet

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    · 42m
    So, the reports we have been hearing since past 2-3 days about: 1. Kashmiri mainstream leaders to be put under house arrest, 2. Mass censorship in Kashmir including comms disruption, 3. Mass deployments of Indian troops, 4. Mass curfew, ARE ALL TURNING OUT TO BE TRUE. #Kashmir
    Show this thread

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    37m
    So, don't be surprised if reports about revocation of Article 35A + 370 also turn out to be true very soon. I for one won't be really shocked. What would shock me though is if Kashmiris took this lying down. I don't think they will. And neither will Pakistan, probably. Let's see

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    35m
    Those asking if this is between India-Pak or if it is India's internal matter:

Kashmir was *never* internal matter of India. That's why Indian govt officials keep telling foreign leaders that they will only discuss Kashmir bilaterally with Pakistan (but don't actually do it)

F. Jeffery
    @Natsecjeff
    ·
    31m
    So again, Kashmir was *never* India's internal matter, no matter how much Indian nationalists claim otherwise. So whatever India pulls off in Kashmir will bring Pakistan into equation by default. This is why this is an issue everyone should closely monitor. Two nuclear powers.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

F. Jeffery Retweeted

Reconnaissance Division
    @ReconDivision
    India's High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria is on his way to India. He is expected to cross over from Wagah border in an hour. - India Today
    9:11 AM · Aug 8, 2019· https://mobile.twitter.com/Natsecjeff

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    F. Jeffery Retweeted

Reconnaissance Division
    @ReconDivision
    India's High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria is on his way to India. He is expected to cross over from Wagah border in an hour. - India Today
    9:11 AM · Aug 8, 2019· https://mobile.twitter.com/Natsecjeff

Pakistan has ordered diplomats to leave and India is begging them not to cut off diplomatic contact.

What did India expect Pakistan to do, when they moved against Kashmir?

BREAKING: #Iran deems #Israel's participation in US-led gulf mission a threat it 'has a right' to confront

https://sputniknews.com/amp/middleea...mpression=true

"Within the framework of the country's deterrence and defensive policy, the Islamic Republic of Iran reserves the right to counter this threat and defend its territory", he noted.

F. Jeffery Retweeted

d-atis☠️
    @detresfa_
    🇵🇰🇮🇳 ⚠️ Flight data from a short while ago shows LARGE SCALE MILITARY VIP movements taking place in #pakistan along with ONE more airforce exercise (DCA) using full mission support (Awac+fueler)

#India around the same time was seen moving essentials for its troops in #kashmir
    Embedded video
    3:40 AM · Aug 9, 2019·

How did Pakistan get nuclear weapons? I'm afraid I'm pretty ignorant on that topic.

ELINT News Retweeted

Leith Aboufadel
    @leithfadel
    Breaking: Militants fire several grad rockets at Russia’s Hmeimim Airport near the coastal city of Jableh. #Latakia #Syria
    6:13 PM · Aug 13, 2019