Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dayton Shooter Was A Pro-Satan Leftist Who Supported Warren, Sanders, Antifa And Comm

Dayton gunman was pro-gun control, friend says - Fox News

El-Fakir told the paper that his former pal was “definitely not a right-leaning person. His political views definitely leaned to the left. And believe it or not, he was actually pro-gun control. He was actually anti-Second Amendment.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dayton-gu...-will-el-fakir
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Gets more interesting when the dead Betts and the FAKE shooter Betts.... both had a younger sister named Megan !!

The real Betts was 22 when he died... the FAKE Betts is supposed to be 24... but he could be any age they want him to be as long as he fits the photo.

And her name is different as well.

Look, you won't get much more anti-Government than I but we need to be accurate if we wish to be taken seriously, not be the mob mentality of the left.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post

And her name is different as well.

Same name = Megan.

Interesting "coincidence"

Obituary:

" Along with his mother Connor is survived by his four siblings, Colleen Rodriguez and her husband Alfredo; Megan Betts... "

"Among those killed was Betts' younger sister, Megan"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e39_story.html

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AJ confirms that shooter was Antifa

The Dayton, Ohio mass shooter was a member of a death metal band called ‘Menstrual Munchies’ and was pictured during one on-stage performance in an Antifa mask and a woman’s dress.

As we reported earlier, the mainstream media is finally beginning to acknowledge that Connor Betts was a far-left extremist who expressed support for the anti-ICE terrorist, Antifa and the presidential candidacy of Elizabeth Warren, as well as retweeting numerous left-wing personalities and news outlets.
    Now Death Metal Underground’s Robert de Sandford reports that in a 2018 performance video posted to Facebook (since removed), “Betts dons a dress and a mask commonly worn by Antifa members.”
    As a member of ‘Menstrual Munchies’, Betts was part of a grindcore music scene that had vehemently embraced Antifa and, according to de Sandford, could be “responsible for the radicalization of heavy metal’s first mass-murderer musician.”
    De Sandford notes that Betts was friends with a similar band called NeckBeard Deathcamp, which he claims has previously called “for violence and killing of “Nazis,” “incels,” and law abiding civilians who happen to hold right-of-center political views.”
    “Antifascism,”communism, and other radical left wing ideologies have been increasingly promoted within the metal community since about 2013, when a number of popular metal journalists began gushing over the antics of Antifa and even started promoting their violence,” writes de Sandford.
    Is The El Paso Shooter’s Manifesto a Fake?

Kelen McBreen - August 6, 2019 -
    Questions raised about authenticity of murderer’s declaration.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Same name = Megan.

Interesting "coincidence"

Obituary:

" Along with his mother Connor is survived by his four siblings, Colleen Rodriguez and her husband Alfredo; Megan Betts... "

"Among those killed was Betts' younger sister, Megan"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e39_story.html

Middle name....................... Both have different Middle names.

Accuracy counts.

Default This makes the shooting a Terrorist Attack, just like the one in WA State

JUST IN: Dayton shooter was armed counter-protester at Ku Klux Klan rally

https://www.whio.com/news/local/just...pmBGqHNRGXyoL/

EXCLUSIVE: 'Their screams music, their pain my pleasure.' Dayton shooter's demonic notebook scrawls reveal he fantasized about massacres, 'hunting' for humans, craved marijuana and speed, called himself a sociopath and hailed Lucifer

• Connor Betts gunned down nine people and injured dozens more in Dayton, Ohio, on Sunday
    • Now DailyMail.com has obtained chilling notebook scrawls by the 24-year-old who had an appetite for murder, drugs and Satanism
    • The frightening pages were revealed by former friend Ian Himes who paints a confounding picture of Betts as a frequent methamphetamine smoker who played violent video games
    • Himes said: 'Sometimes he would go quiet and take my notebooks and start writing random stuff in them. I never paid much attention to what he'd written until now'
    • Betts' rambling contributions, written around 2017, include a Satanic pentagram with the words 'Hail Lucifer' and numerous references to death and murder
    • The warped loner declares himself a servant of 'evil incarnate' and rants about everything from schizophrenia to satanic rituals and massacres
    • The pages read in part: 'I am the servant of the serpent evil incarnate, flesh consumer, light destroyer, fueled by hate, rage my strength, distrust my shield'
    • In further jumbled snippets, Betts adds: 'Anti-social personality disorder. Don’t listen to romantic advice, sociopath. Seek and destroy. Still haven’t eaten enough so…very ADHD, paranoid, schizophrenic'

By Ben Ashford For Dailymail.com

Over the past year, the 24-year-old shooter occasionally performed live vocals in the band Menstrual Munchies, which released albums titled “6 Ways of Female Butchery” and “Preeteen Daughter Pu$$y Slaughter,” with cover art showing the rape and massacre of female bodies. He also performed with a group called Putrid Liquid.