Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Trump Calls For A National ‘Red Flag’ Gun Law

Duplicate post with one you posted in the Kamala Harris thread
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post

Duplicate post with one you posted in the Kamala Harris thread

Is that your only comment ?

Do you support civil rights abusing, gun-confiscating red flag laws ?

What an asinine remark.

I have restrained myself from commenting as others have about putting the same comments in every thread.
    But it gets irritating
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

Since you prefer to restrain yourself from commenting on what I posted...
    I choose to ignore your troll attempts to stop me from posting it.

You poor thing.
    Everybody trolls you.
    Yet you spam this board constantly.

Actually, I'd prefer you restrain yourself.
    If you can't, maybe the people who have the coats with no sleeves could get you back in the institution and on your meds again
    Last edited by Davy Crockett; 08-18-2019 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Additional

Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

The government made deep cuts in the metal health programs in the 1980’s and 1990’s. Why? Again, it is your own government in action, hold them accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    The government made deep cuts in the metal health programs in the 1980’s and 1990’s. Why? Again, it is your own government in action, hold them accountable.
    of course they did, they wanted to get the [problem-reaction-solution] ball rolling.

this was all planned and i'd add that some false reporting etc. has helped spread the narrative.

The UN wants you gunless to join in to the global governance solution which was probably planned at the UNs inception.

Red flag is not going to go as planned, it will be aimed at patriots and dissenters while the kooky ones will barely be effected---social change programs work on many levels , they are evil genius in fact

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post

Actually, I'd prefer you restrain yourself.
    If you can't, maybe the people who have the coats with no sleeves could get you back in the institution and on your meds again

Your own words testify against yourself and explain why you are ranting against me for posting against red flag laws.

You ought to be ashamed for using/mocking Davy Crockett's honorable name... Davy Crockett who heroically fought and died at the Alamo for Anglo Texas' independence.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Well... that explains why you are ranting against me for posting against red flag laws.

You ought to be ashamed for using/mocking Davy Crockett's honorable name... Davy Crockett who heroically fought and died at the Alamo for Anglo Texas' independence.

According to Crazy Aunt family lore, I'm related to Davy Crockett. And I'm FINE with our Davy Crockett using the name. In fact, I think our Davy Crockett is vastly more honorable than the real Davy Crockett. Though he and I disagree fairly frequently, he does it honestly as if we're two men sitting around a coffee table with a good beer having a real discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

You ought to be ashamed...
    Just be honest. Don't you mean we should all be ashamed for ever disagreeing with you? We are all trolls, right?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.