Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump’s Nixon-to-China moment on guns

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    Funny, I just finished the legal process for my ccl renewal in Illinois. $150 dollars for four year license extension.....is that infringe upon or not?
    Indeed. And the liberals have the nerve to say that requiring an ID to vote is disenfranchising. Good grief.

Sure glad when I have traveled from WI to AZ lived in AZ for 10 and drive back to WI not once did I have a gun. And even drove back years later to AZ. And I drove all over AZ and not once did I carry, this is NOT the 1800's and I did not have yo MAKE BELIEVE it was either. And at that time in AZ, you could go to a store buy bread milk meat a pistol and holster start it on and continue shopping. Nope not once did I think that was a good idea.~!! Going to horse actions a few times and there were So Called Cowboys with sidearms. Nope not for me. Loaded gun in the gun holder bolted by the back window. Nope Not a good thing. Moved back to a more sane state where you can not Have A Loaded gun in car a rifle MUST be cased and unloaded. You can Not Even Cross a marked Road while deer hunting with a loaded rifle MUST unload it before crossing said road. Their are only Common sense laws.~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Nope not once did I think that was a good idea.~!! .... Nope not for me..... Nope Not a good thing. .... Their are only Common sense laws.~!!
    Heh ... only in your extraordinarily, special little world.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    ...So WHY should the state in any way restrict the God-given authority Ractivist has to defend himself and others? Should not, in fact, a just state be PETITIONING someone like that to carry?
    Because america is one big prison system without bars.And each state has it's own rules and regulations for the 'general population'.
    (But, they do have those too for those who won't comply.)

I believe in a govt. lite, that punishes the wrong doers, and praises those who do good.

We do not have that right now.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Because america is one big prison system without bars.And each state has it's own rules and regulations for the 'general population'.
    (But, they do have those too for those who won't comply.)

I believe in a govt. lite, that punishes the wrong doers, and praises those who do good.

We do not have that right now.
    Agreed. There is no trustee system in Prison America.

Also ... post more. We have missed your insight.

This is Trump's "Nixon-China" moment. That analogy is perfect.

Historic thinking was to leave China alone and NOT wake up that sleeping giant.

Nixon opened Pandora's Box = America's decline and China's rise to world power when American factories, American jobs, American technology and American wealth moved to China.

IF Trump joins anti-gun anti-second amendment leftists... he too will be waking a sleeping giant!