Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein "commits suicide"

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I keep thinking about this scene from The Godfather II.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    He's dead. They take a huge black eye having him die in their custody. They wouldn't have suffered that hit just to bust him out later and say, "Surprise!" ... even if such a thing is legal. Plus ... that's too much cleverness for them. These are people who just follow protocols. They're not outside-the-box thinkers.
    I'm a bit caught up now.

While it's more than likely Epstein's dead I beleive we can all agree suicide was not the cause of death.

Aloha!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

And then it got weird....
    I don't know who this guy is but his YouTube's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihe5...2qDazRD_oAIC4E
    "Epstein" Gurney Picture is of Anthony Bourdain
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    And then it got weird....
    I don't know who this guy is but his YouTube's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihe5...2qDazRD_oAIC4E
    "Epstein" Gurney Picture is of Anthony Bourdain
    I'll have to go check that out. Just at a quick glance, I think he's cracked.

First off, the guys in the photo are NY firefighters. Bourdain died in France. Second, the signs in the background are in English AND related to a prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    He's dead. They take a huge black eye having him die in their custody. They wouldn't have suffered that hit just to bust him out later and say, "Surprise!" ... even if such a thing is legal. Plus ... that's too much cleverness for them. These are people who just follow protocols. They're not outside-the-box thinkers.

Assange may very well be next but he doesn't actually have anything that could take anyone down. If they kill Assange, it's just for revenge.

So the reports I saw indicated that 12 days ago he was taken off of suicide watch. He was in SHU when he got deaded but he was not under the suicide watch protocols. Guards are on the hook for not checking on him per their regular schedules, and also for having multiple malfunctioning cameras. It should be very clear that someone killed him. PLENTY of people had motive.

And consider this ... you're a corrections officer earning $40k a year. With a family to support. Someone approaches you and plops down a few million in an offshore fund you can access and asks you to kill someone who was sex trafficking underage girls, and promises you'll never be tried for murder.

Or maybe they just gave you a million and told you to go take an extended smoke break.

How hard is it to say no to that?
    Ain't no way I'd take the bait. Cocnspirator should be floating in East River about now.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Ain't no way I'd take the bait. Cocnspirator should be floating in East River about now.
    Not if there was an added threat to the future health of your family.

Doc1 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Unicorn, abominable snowman, Santa Claus, leprechaun, Easter Bunny, Epstein suicide...

Best regards
    Doc

You nailed it.

Report: You The Only One Who Really Knows What Happened To Jeffrey Epstein
    Satire

https://www.theonion.com/report-you-...ned-1837175949
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Napolitano said on Fox Business today that it was Epstein's attorney(s) who requested he be removed from the suicide watch.

Some reports are saying his cellmate was moved out of Epstein's cell the day before he was "found dead." <--- I'm still not totally convinced he's actually dead.

When someone's found dead isn’t it standard procedure to cover the body before moving it….body bag or covered with a sheet/blanket. Why the photo(s) of his face if he was already determined to be dead? If he was already dead why the oxygen mask?

Can we expect the FedGov to release the photos of Epstein dead in his cell? Seems someone would have taken pictures of the scene.

Why is the Medical Examiner withholding the coroner's report on cause of death?
    88 = Heil Hitler