Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Epstein "commits suicide"

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    And then it got weird....
    I don't know who this guy is but his YouTube's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihe5...2qDazRD_oAIC4E
    "Epstein" Gurney Picture is of Anthony Bourdain
    Dear God, your right! What the Blue Blazes I going on?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Why is the Medical Examiner withholding the coroner's report on cause of death?
    Might be code for, "The public will never know."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

I'm getting discouraged. It sounds like charging co-conspirators will be tough. But the main thing I want are all the names of politicians released who are pedophiles. Is that going to happen or not?

Are any of you thinking that AG Barr is complicit in all of this and not our friend?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Terence Williams receiving death threats:

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/statu...651008/video/1
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

I'm getting discouraged. It sounds like charging co-conspirators will be tough. But the main thing I want are all the names of politicians released who are pedophiles. Is that going to happen or not?

Are any of you thinking that AG Barr is complicit in all of this and not our friend?
    It's not going to happen. And with Epstein dead, they could release ANY name they wanted and claim they found evidence of that person being a pedophile in Epstein's private documents. And it couldn't be disputed.

When Epstein was being questioned was he ever asked about the Clintons?

MSM played a audio where he was asked about Trump, but never played being asked about the Clintons.

He has more ties to the Clintons, yet MSM is covering this up as hard as they can.

What happened to his Madam?

Is she in US custody? Why not?

.......actually....if she is to be used as a witness for the prosecution of whomever.....she may be safer on the lose right now.

I keep hearing talking heads and consultants state that the victims have not recourse against his property. How bout the Federal Govt. after a judgement, of course:

Executive Order 13818 of December 20, 2017
    Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

If a criminal jugement against a dead man is out of the question....how bout a civil judgement against his estate. Any lawyers in the crowd?
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

From Epstein's autopsy:

Autopsy finds Jeffrey Epstein had several broken neck bones

Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy determined the convicted pedophile suffered multiple broken neck bones, according to a report.

One of Epstein’s breaks was to the hyoid bone, an injury that experts told the Washington Post is more common in homicide victims.

The Washington Post spoke to Jonathan Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, who said a broken hyoid bone — which is near the Adam’s apple — is more common in strangulation murders than suicidal hangings.

“If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging,” said Arden, who is not involved with the Epstein autopsy.

Numerous studies were also cited by the paper that found hyoid bone breaks were found in the minority of suicidal hangings. One such study conducted from 2010 to 2013 that looked at suicidal hangings in India found that hyoid damage was present in just 16 of 264 cases.
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstei...-bones-report/

__________________________________________________ ________

From The Guardian, of all places.

Epstein conspiracy theories are far fetched – but can you blame people?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-theories-case
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

I wonder how much of a drop in a hanging would be required in order to break several neck bones?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System