Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN is toast

Default CNN is toast

Figures: CNN’s Chris Cuomo Allowed Far Left Guest to Call Donald Trump Jr. “Fredo” — Said Nothing (VIDEO)

I think what they’re afraid of (and rightly so) – is that if the SHTF, race reality would reassert itself with a white meritocracy at the top and the marginals and more vibrant at the bottom. If that happens every last affirmative action flunky will have to get real jobs as will their enablers. (Assuming the survive what comes).What puzzles me is that they have to know the wheels are coming off. They obviously can’t run a civil nation, yet they persist in trying to kill the one they have. I personally am positive though: heritage Americans are not fwench peasants nor are they Venezuelans. The good guys WILL win this… assuming they act when the time comes
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."