Thread: Hey, BETHEL--Check This News Article That Exposes Your Secret Parts...

Default Hey, BETHEL--Check This News Article That Exposes Your Secret Parts...

Because, the "World" knows that Christianity and "Belief in God" is a huge "Conspiracy Theory", Right?

Ugly... "Don't Look, Ethyl"...

Check this excerpt from a recent Paul Craig Roberts article...

" The FBI has published a document that concludes that “conspiracy theories” can motivate believers to commit crimes...
    The FBI document says that conspiracy theories “are usually at odds with official or prevailing explanations of events.” Note the use of “official” and “prevailing” ...
    In effect, the FBI’s document reduces the First Amendment, that is, free speech, to the right to repeat official and prevailing explanations. Any other speech is a conspiratorial belief that can lead to the commission of a crime.
    To be clear, the FBI asks us to believe holding a conspiratorial belief is, by itself, an actionable offense. Because everyone knows something bad will happen, so better to take 'em down hard before they hurt someone. "
    full article: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...on-to-tyranny/

Would you like to see details of PRECISELY what will happen?
    If so, then take a look at "Fact #1 and Biblical Prophecy #1 as posted here a few days ago:
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...emes-Wanna-See

Ready or not..it's gonna get right real intense worldwide soon but it will BEGIN right here, in CONUS, then be spread by the 'Beasts' WORLDWIDE. Count on it.
    The Political "Beast": http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...light=beast%2C

The False Prophet, beast #2, AKA ‘the universal church‘ : http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...he-Second-One&

Now then: Bethel surely still wont understand the meaning of Dan 12:10, but some few may see that the 1290 days of Dan 12:11 would seem to fit real neat with that time of worldwide turmoil, dontcha think?
    And some may even understand those additional 45 days as expressed in Dan 12:12..

Anyway.. Think on this, Bethel…
    The passing of, and implementation of this edict by the 'System" may very well be the "taking away of the (Christian's) Daily Sacrifice", ie, their open prayers and devotions to JESUS, as written In Daniel 12: verses 11&12... Go take a look.

The 'Abomination that maketh desolate' is none other than the 'system' declaring that "NO PERSONAL IDEA OF "CHRISTIANITY" WILL BE ALLOWED OTHER THAN AS DECLARED BY THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, AKA BETHEL" cuz that is obviously thought crime terrorism. See beast #2 above.. That’s your Jesuit papa, AKA your prophesied ‘Peter Romanus’, Bethel and the many ‘mini bethels‘ and ‘denominations‘. As if you did not know.

And finally, as Paul said, the many will indeed soon ‘see’ their ‘man of sin’ sitting in the Temple of God, showing that he is god. All the while the ignorant will not notice that this same Paul said TWICE, (1 Cor 3:16 and 2 Cor 6:16) that “Ye” are the Temple of God. Hmmm?

How could the man of sin sit in me, they wonder, never realizing that indeed it is themselves that ARE ALSO the ‘man of sin’, as is written many places:
    “for ALL have sinned and fell short of… etc, etc. Well, hello… it’s not the ‘rebuilt’ jewish temple that will never happen, it’s the ‘temple not made with hands’ YOU.
    And unless you ‘see’, well YOU are the prophesied antichrist, along with all the rest of Bethel. Come OUT of her, my people… saith the Lord.

And one more thing, you who lean on the broken reed of Bethel, and accept the drivel of Scofield and the like… get ready for your rUpture… it’s coming…

For those who see, Eyes up... For we have much more work to do… GOD DETESTS IDOLS, whether physical or mental. His Stone Kingdom is perfect.
    Let us Live in it. Come out of Babylon. There’s no smoke of deception from Bethel’s bottomless pit in the WORD of God…

Maybe Paul was moved to drive home some Spiritual truth by expressing the fact that You ARE the Temple of God-- TWICE, because each human does have two temples as well as two ears and two eyes on their head. All these are transmitted to our center of reasoning. And with reasoning we order our hands and feet to do our works.
    This is why Jesus offered hard sayings, like “if your eye offends you, pluck it out”, and “if your hands and feet offend you, cut them off.” (let those who see, understand)

Thus our two temples are connected through one’s mind, AKA ’our very own bottomless pit’.

Through one’s mind flashes every evil and good thought that has ever manifested in this world, as well as every secret flesh want we have as individuals. Our two ears and eyes receive them all, and oftentimes they are in opposition to each other, as well what we BELIEVE in the Word, and some tempt our flesh with vigor. No one is immune to these testings, nor was even Jesus. The flesh temptations He endured and overcame are legion, and recorded. He
    Became that Temple we are to try to emulate.

We are to ’see’ and ‘hear’ these stimuli, and to ’sort’ them to fit in one of our ’temples’, by seeing through the smoke of deception issuing from mankind’s many collective bottomless pits.

But, it becomes more obvious each day that we are now approaching the time of our greatest testing. Much akin to a ‘final exam’ if you wish. This exam will expose exactly how well you have learned your ‘lessons’, and which ’professor’ you chose to believe. And, EVERYONE alive will take the exam. No one is going anywhere before hand, so give up your rUpture, Bethel.

All of humanity will take the final exam. Much of humanity will not even know they are in it, until the very last day or so. It is precisely written EXACTLY like that. Read just ONE Chapter of The Word. Rev Chapter 11, and you can prove it to yourself.
    Does this sound strange to you? Well, tiz true, His WORD promises.

See, God has said He has 'blinded' all except those who diligently seek Him.. for their protection. His students have always born the pain for all others.
    As He said many times to His students...--
    Matt 13:10-15
    10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
    11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
    12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
    13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
    14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
    15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. (KJV)

And what of the blinded ones? Well, after their end times party described in Rev 11, God has decreed a ‘timeout’. It is known as the millennium. You can see it in Rev 20, but the purpose is succinctly described in the last nine chapters of Ezekiel.
    Ezek 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

And If you still can’t believe it, consider this:

Isa 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

And how can anyone explain all this so that all who wish to do so can understand?

Perhaps the thlipsis the world is now in and fears so much can be likened to your child's first visit to the dentist to get a cavity filled. He has heard the many horror stories from his peers, how that the pain, stench and hurt is unbearable, and the trip is to be shunned at all costs.

Still you know that as a parent, that the trip is necessary, else greater pain or much worse will be coming to him in the future unless he undergoes the trip.

Even with you trying to tell him the true facts, he still does not relent. Crying and screaming all the way, you force him to go..
    You request the Dentist to numb him up good or even to use sleeping gas to aid him to bear the trip.
    And after the trip? Well all turned out just fine, right?
    your child was whole again.
    Thus it is with Our Father‘s Plan.

Rom 11:8
    (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. (KJV)
    Here's how it is written in Rev 11: It is the same as always -- some bear the pain for all.
    Rev 11:7-10
    7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
    8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
    10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. (KJV)

Think about it.

yes, it's near, but only the deceived of bethel cower in fear. The LORD is the portion of Jacob.

Isa 41:12-15
    12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
    13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
    14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
    15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
    (KJV)

and

Ps 23:1-6
    1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
    3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
    (KJV)