Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All About The 2300 "days" of Daniel, Many More "Times", And Food For These Last Days

Default All About The 2300 "days" of Daniel, Many More "Times", And Food For These Last Days

The children of Bethel have been kind of stunned into silenced on this board lately. Ever since the Word of God took away their ‘last seven years’ fantasy by showing from the WORD that there was NEVER any ‘last seven years’. There were , instead, 70 TIMES, and they were ALL shown to be long since over. If you haven’t read it -- it’s hereà http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...long-Long-Ago&

Eventually, follow up posts in this thread will demonstrate to you from the WORD also these various other ‘times’ as stated in Dan 12. Stay tuned

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
    12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
    13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. (KJV)

But for now, we notice that those 2300 “days” are not so mentioned in the above. Well, they actually ARE there, but the blindness has set upon Bethel, as the Lord said.

Let the WORD show them to you…

Dan 8:11-12
    11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
    12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. (KJV)

Don’t be distracted by mentions of “the prince” and “the host” in the verses above… we will reveal them in later posts in this thread….

But for now, lets concentrate on:

Dan 8:14
    14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Hyar tiz, boys and girls… why we came here: that word in the texts, “days” is not the kind of “days” you may think… not at all… its actually 2 words that are translated ‘days’ in that verse … the words are :

6153 `ereb (eh'-reb); from 6150; dusk: KJV-- + day, even (-ing, tide), night.
    And: 1242 boqer (bo'-ker); from 1239; properly, dawn (as the break of day); generally, morning: KJV-- (+)day, early, morning, morrow.

Thus the verse actually reads “2300 evening-mornings” …. a few verses later, the Angel gives this His ’thumbs up’ --

Dan 8:26 "And the vision of the evenings and mornings which has been told is true; but keep the vision secret, for {it} pertains to many days {in the future.} (NAS)

So the 2300 ‘sacrifices’ covers 1150 DAYS….
    So, then What exactly Is this Daily “SACRIFICE” ? Well, there are TWO per day, as stated below.

2 Chr 13:9-11
    9 Have ye not cast out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of other lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, the same may be a priest of them that are no gods.
    10 But as for us, the LORD is our God, and we have not forsaken him; and the priests, which minister unto the LORD, are the sons of Aaron, and the Levites wait upon their business:
    11 And they burn unto the LORD every morning and every evening burnt sacrifices and sweet incense: the shewbread also set they in order upon the pure table; and the candlestick of gold with the lamps thereof, to burn every evening: for we keep the charge of the LORD our God; but ye have forsaken (KJV)
    And,

Exod 29:39
    39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even:

And
    Num 28:4
    4 The one lamb shalt thou offer in the morning, and the other lamb shalt thou offer at even;

Well, we are now AT many days in the future and there is no stone temple to sacrifice in, so what are these daily’s?

Clue #1: ‘give us this day our daily bread’
    Clue #2: John 6:51 “I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

You are smart folks… shouldn’t be too hard to figure it out.
    Ps 13:2
    2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?

Ps 42:10
    10 As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
    Ps 56:2
    2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High

Ps 61:8
    8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Ps 72:15
    15 And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.

Isa 58:2
    2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Come out of Babylon.

So now, people, that you see from the WORD that your PRAYERS to JESUS CHRIST ALONE are your ‘dailys’, and you sense the time of the end is rapidly approaching, DISMISS the garbage being fed you daily from BETHEL.

Stop praying to ‘mary’ and, ‘saint whoever’. They are DEAD, get over it. And offering your incense to dagon your father is a STENCH in the nostrils of The LORD.

Isa 3:17-23
    17 Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
    18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
    19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
    20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
    21 The rings, and nose jewels,
    22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
    23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Look in the Word…Pray, and He will reveal to you what you need to know.

Stay tuned, for we have yet to see the rest of the times in Dan 12.
    More coming…

Here's some homework: Study out Rev chapters 9 and 11. We will lean on them in the next post.. ALL of God's Word fits like a glove, and not one will miss it's mate...

Isa 34:16
    16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
    (KJV)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    The children of Bethel have been kind of stunned into silenced on this board lately.
    Only in your imagination.

Prov 26:4 ​​​​​​​​Answer not a fool according to his folly, ​​​​​​​lest you be like him yourself. ​​​
    Prov 26:5 ​​​​​​​​Answer a fool according to his folly, ​​​​​​​lest he be wise in his own eyes. ​​​
    I previously followed the advice of verse 5 and now I am following the advice of verse 4.

Eccl 3:7 ​​​​​​​​a time to tear, and a time to sew; ​​​​​​​a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; ​​​

So the 2300 ‘sacrifices’ covers 1150 DAYS….
    Indeed. Not many catch that. The SDA's really stumbled over that miscalculation.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Indeed. Not many catch that. The SDA's really stumbled over that miscalculation.
    The word for days [in Dan 8:14] is really “evening-mornings” and refers, not to lengthened periods, but clearly and distinctly to twenty-four-hour days. It is a time-prophecy that has to do with the defilement of the temple by Antiochus. From the time that he polluted the sanctuary by sacrificing a sow on the altar and setting up a statue of Jupiter in the holiest of all, twenty-three hundred literal days elapsed until it was again purified and dedicated to the service of Jehovah.

As if to warn us of the danger of allegorizing this period, the angel said to Daniel, “The vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days” (26).

It was the failure to apprehend this that led the Millerites into their great blunder in the early part of the last century. The same error has blinded their successors, the Seventh-Day Adventists and resulted in the blasphemous sanctuary-theory which they hold. According to them, the Lord Jesus never entered the holiest until a.d. 1844, being twenty-three hundred year-days from the time when Cyrus issued the decree to build the temple.

But it is all utterly unsupported by Scripture. The twenty-three hundred days have long since been fulfilled in the history of Daniel’s people, the Jews. It was literally fulfilled after the desecration of the holy places by the Syrian tyrant. There is no hint that there remains another twenty-three hundred days to be fulfilled in the future, though the characters of the little horn of the vision and the last great Assyrian of Isaiah 14:24-27, are so very much alike.

The latter will undoubtedly be a man of great ability, but cunning, crafty, and deceitful-a worthy successor to the Ottoman rulers of the past. But he is to be broken in Immanuel’s land, and all his army will be destroyed on the mountains of Israel, when he dares to stand up against the Prince of princes. This Prince will come forth in glorious majesty for the deliverance of the faithful remnant whose hearts will cling to Jehovah in that dreadful time of Jacob’s trouble.
    H. A. Ironside, Notes on Selected Books

Yes, indeed, O-GO and for sure there is much more that bethel has missed. For example, it is noteworthy that when one takes those 1150 days and adds the five 'mems' of the time of the locusts of deception in Rev 9:5 (140 days..28x5) that one arrives at ....1290 days!

16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. (KJV)

Those 45 days following the 1290 as in Dan 12:12 will be the hardest pill for bethel to swallow. But swallow it they will, eventually.

All the while we are reminded continually by the hum of the flies buzzing around the honeycomb that the Lord had told us that one cannot put new wine in old bottles, LOL

Nevertheless, those who need to can still feast around the distraction. Unfortunately, they will have to pick their way around the dead flies, LOL But, when the food is truly wanted, that's not too big a step for a stepper.

meanwhile,

Have you thought much about the time difference of 42 'mems' of "the beast's deception" as in Rev 11:2 and 13:5 as compared it to the 1260 days of light as presented by the witnesses?

Not only do the witnesses have 84 days more "time", but there just may be something more significant there as well.

see ya Later.

Have you thought much about the time difference of 42 'mems' of "the beast's deception" as in Rev 11:2 and 13:5 as compared it to the 1260 days of light as presented by the witnesses?
    Very much so. It seems very apparent that His "segulah" will not have to endure the time of trial that will come upon the earth. Not by some silly rapture notion, but by being safely tucked away as...

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by Elohim, to be nourished there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Rev 12:14 And the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, to fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, Dan_7:25, Dan_12:7 from the presence of the serpent.
    Rev 12:15 And out of his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river after the woman, to cause her to be swept away by the river.
    Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

Rev 3:8 “I know your works – see, I have set before you an open door, and no one is able to shut it – that you have little power, yet have guarded My Word, and have not denied My Name.

Rev 3:10 “Because you have guarded My Word of endurance, I also shall guard you from the hour of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Psa 50:15 “And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.”
    Psa 50:16 But to the wrong Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth,
    Psa 50:17 “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you?

Mal 3:16 Then shall those who fear יהוה speak to one another, and יהוה listens and hears, and a book of remembrance be written before Him, of those who fear יהוה, and those who think upon His Name.
    Mal 3:17 “And they shall be Mine,” said יהוה of hosts, “on the day that I prepare a treasured possession. And I shall spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.
    Mal 3:18 “Then you shall again see the difference between the righteous and the wrong, between one who serves Elohim and one who does not serve Him.

Isa 24:5 For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the Torot,a changedb the law, broken the everlasting covenant.c Footnotes: aTorot - plural of Torah - teaching. b Jer_23:36. cSee also Isa_13:9, Isa_13:11, Isa_26:21, Isa_66:24, Mic_5:15, Zep_1:2-18.
    Isa 24:6 Therefore a curse shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and few men shall be left.

Isa 26:9 My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world SHALL LEARN righteousness.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Very much so. It seems very apparent that His "segulah" will not have to endure the time of trial that will come upon the earth. Not by some silly rapture notion, but by being safely tucked away as...

WOW. O-GO, just wow. BECAUSE, it turns out that those 84 days just happen to be... PRECISELY Three 'mens' !! (3x28=84)

check these:

1 Chr 13:14
    14 And the ark of God remained with the family of Obededom in his house three months. And the LORD blessed the house of Obededom, and all that he had.
    (KJV)

Amos 4:7
    7 And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.
    (KJV)

Luke 1:56
    56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.
    (KJV)

Acts 7:20
    20 In which time Moses was born, and was exceeding fair, and nourished up in his father's house three months:
    (KJV)

Acts 19:8
    8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.
    (KJV)

Acts 20:3
    3 And there abode three months. And when the Jews laid wait for him, as he was about to sail into Syria, he purposed to return through Macedonia.
    (KJV)

Heb 11:23
    23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
    (KJV)

All of these point toward God preserving God's people....

NICE. I'm constantly in AWE of the precision with which the WORD fits like a glove...

16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. (KJV)

The age of foretelling by the prophets is over, and It is left to the children to read them and seek....

John 14:26
    26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    (KJV)
    Last edited by watchman; 08-18-2019 at 11:22 PM.

This old world is getting real exciting, folks: It's getting close to countdown time per Dan 12.

When this passes into UN law, and the 'Universal church' is granted their promised place by the first beast as the 'lamb' that speaks dragonese. AKA false prophet, we can start counting for real.

check it out: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...stitution.html

Oh yeah... keep your flyswatters handy, because literally millions of bethel's flies are tuning up and ready to swarm... world wide. Review and study out Rev 11 , and especially Eph 6.. while we wait. shouldn't be too awful much longer, especially with the demoncraps in CONgress.

Man cannot understand things of the Spirit with the bottomless pit mind given to flesh.
    That the Spirit of God has given three things to us is evident, but the third is only evident when the first two are properly understood and appreciated. First, there is Freedom. Second there is Free Will, and third, there is LOVE.

Let me ask: how does one SEE freedom? Free will? Love? These things are NOT seen with flesh eyes. They are only made real by physical evidence, through the WORKS of mankind’s flesh acts. By the WORKS of mankind’s hands, their deeds and their words.
    Here God set the example for us. He came into His world in person.

Let us now ask, where does evil fit in? Well, it may surprise you to realize that it is a teaching tool. It is so necessary for recognizing freedom and love, that God himself not only allows it, He created it. Evil is what He allows us to overcome to graduate this flesh education.

Isa 45:7
    7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (KJV)

When His people are cornered it is HE himself that intervenes. Sometimes He uses others, but sometimes He needs to do it Himself.

Exod 12:12
    12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. (KJV)

And in the time of Jacobs trouble, namely soon now as per Rev 11, he will do so again, for the UN ‘NWO’ has joined hands with the bethel ‘universal church of “diversity” to place us in slavery once again.

Amos 5:17-18
    17 And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD.
    18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. (KJV)

For centuries now, the dark powers of evil has sought to rule the world, and bethels numerous ‘great men of god’ has cast a net of blindness over the world. Today they try to scapegoat ’Satan’ as the bad guy. Well, ’satan’ is not anything other than another creation of GOD, beloved. ‘Satan‘ is not THE antichrist, as you have been taught by bethel. Man is the anti-christ. Want proof?

I Jn 2:18
    18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (KJV)

I Jn 2:22
    22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (KJV)

I Jn 4:3
    3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (KJV)

II Jn 1:7
    7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. (KJV)

Speaking of deception, consider these two misunderstood verses that Bethel has used as one of their ‘last days’ lie incubator, two of many that bethel and men like Darby and Scofield have accepted from their Jesuit fathers, enlarged on and spread like a plague in bethel .

II Th 2:3
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first)646), and that man of sin(458 ) be revealed(601), the son of perdition(684);

… 646 apostasia-a falling away, a defection, an apostasy…

The word 458 is Used 16 times in the NT, translated “sin” only here in this verse
    458 anomia (an-om-ee'-ah); from 459; illegality, i.e. violation of law or (genitive case) wickedness: KJV-- iniquity, X transgress (-ion of) the law, unrighteousness.

601 apokalupto-

1) to uncover, to lay open what has been veiled or covered up,
    to disclose, to make bare
    2) to make known, to make manifest, to disclose what before was unknown.
    3) son of God
    a) used to describe Adam (Lk. 3:38 )
    b) used to describe those who are born again (Lk. 20:36) and of angels and of Jesus Christ (Son of God)
    c) used of those whom God esteems as sons, whom He loves, protects and benefits above others

684 apoleia-
    1) destroying, utter destruction;
    used of vessels
    2) a perishing, ruin, destruction
    a) used of money
    b) the destruction which consists of eternal misery in hell

II Th 2:4
    4 Who opposeth(480) and exalteth (5229)himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped(4574); so that he as God sitteth(2523) in the temple of God, shewing (584)himself that he is God. (KJV)

480 antikeimai-

1) to be set over against, opposite to
    2) to oppose, be adverse to, withstand

5229 huperairomai-

1) to lift or to raise up over something
    2) to lift oneself up, to be exalted, to be haughty
    3) to carry oneself haughtily to, to behave insolently toward one

4574 sebasma-

whatever is religiously honored, an object of worship;
    used of temples, altars, statues, idolatrous images

2523 kathizo-

1) to make to sit down
    to set, to appoint, to confer a kingdom upon one
    2) intransitively:
    a) to sit down
    b) to sit
    1) to have fixed one's abode
    2) to sojourn, to settle, to settle down

584 apodeiknumi (ap-od-ike'-noo-mee);

from 575 and 1166; to show off, i.e. exhibit; figuratively, to demonstrate, i.e. accredit:

KJV-- (ap-) prove, set forth, shew.

1 Cor 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (KJV)

2 Cor 6:16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (KJV)

And, in these times of the consummation, the Spirit is measuring God’s Temple. See that you are included…. COME OUT OF BETHEL, TRUST GOD… He took on this flesh blindness we all endure. His flesh Name In English Is JESUS Christ, the only saviour of all flesh….

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. (KJV)

It’s time to awake, friends, and grab the full armor of God, we are going to need it SOON.