Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
I can't waste my time with someone on a "Liberty" forum. whom is not curious enough to have come across this information before. Like most of the current population you were taught a false version of American history and have had no desire to seek the truth. I may have an advantage over you, however. My ancestors fought a Revolution for liberty and their descendants did not let the truth be obscured from them. It's in my DNA.

I've done a fair bit of research and understand the various form of land titling and land recording vs non-recording ramifications. I also understand direct vs indirect taxation and the constitutional limitations on the former. But....that is usually where I get hung up...

The constitution limits federal behavior and actions thru expressly granting powers/or not. Then, the Tenth extends the rest of the powers not granted to the feds to the states. So, outside of coining money or declaring war, how much are the states really limited, especially in the areas of taxation where we really do not enjoy any BoR protection.

Maybe this is too much to bring up for this thread, but I thought I would put the question out there. If so, I will just continue to ponder how to unrecord my properties!