Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Political Separation in Our Future?

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    I can't waste my time with someone on a "Liberty" forum. whom is not curious enough to have come across this information before. Like most of the current population you were taught a false version of American history and have had no desire to seek the truth. I may have an advantage over you, however. My ancestors fought a Revolution for liberty and their descendants did not let the truth be obscured from them. It's in my DNA.

I've done a fair bit of research and understand the various form of land titling and land recording vs non-recording ramifications. I also understand direct vs indirect taxation and the constitutional limitations on the former. But....that is usually where I get hung up...

The constitution limits federal behavior and actions thru expressly granting powers/or not. Then, the Tenth extends the rest of the powers not granted to the feds to the states. So, outside of coining money or declaring war, how much are the states really limited, especially in the areas of taxation where we really do not enjoy any BoR protection.

Maybe this is too much to bring up for this thread, but I thought I would put the question out there. If so, I will just continue to ponder how to unrecord my properties!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Cary.....my understanding is that,

1. US citizens do not have the standing to own anything.
    US jurisdiction over their citizens is based on the Law of Patronus, i.e., none other than God’s Law of the Father, and a father’s absolute right to dominion.
    The federal government presumed that standing, over it’s “US citizens”.
    We have, by and large, given up that right....and duty.....

2. Federal Reserve Notes cannot be used in a bona fide purchase for value, without further requirements, of even the “free man”, in clearing that up with the federal reserve. Reference Clark’s Summary of American Law, as I brought that to Wump’s attention in another thread.

3. The federal government no longer issues land patents, as that concept is anathema to the current regime.

By Law, it is possible to gain absolute title to land, even today, but it would be a massive life change for any US citizen to come to the place where he had the standing to do so, and to be recognized as having that standing.
    OK thanks Sam.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    I can't waste my time with someone on a "Liberty" forum. whom is not curious enough to have come across this information before. Like most of the current population you were taught a false version of American history and have had no desire to seek the truth. I may have an advantage over you, however. My ancestors fought a Revolution for liberty and their descendants did not let the truth be obscured from them. It's in my DNA.
    It's funny, Instead of a little self-serving rant about what a smart and fearless freedom-loving guy you are, you could have used the same number of keystrokes--or even fewer--simply to say, "What I was referring to was.....". When people aren't willing to lay out and describe in their own words an issue a position about which they feel so strongly, it makes me wonder if they're able to. Either you're capable of actual discussion, or you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    I didn’t say “non-legal”.

Contract law is legal.

It is as binding as any duly enacted written law.

I fear you suffer from a great deal of confusion, Wump.

Maybe you could provide a link that might clarify your confusion, at least for the rest of us ?
    Sure. Exactly what do you mean by, and what is the point of, your assertion that "Both [income taxes and property taxes] are contractual and not mandated by law."

From the US Supreme Court.......

“Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their rights, due to ignorance.”
    US v. Minker, US 350......a case regarding income tax......